Visit website
I'm doing Accounting and Finance!
Original post by Bolu Mary S
I'm doing Accounting and Finance!

Nice same :biggrin:,

What college did you accept?

I am trying to find someone else who selected Cartmel :P
I got Furness college.
Hey freshers! Congrats on getting into Lancaster Uni! It's a wonderful uni! :woo:
For Accounting and Finance students, does anyone know any specific required stationery or text books?
Any Economics or Grizedale people?
Original post by ChrisKnott
Any Economics or Grizedale people?

Grizedale superior ensuite for me :smile:
Original post by Kializ96
ah nice I'm doing geography BSc

Me too!
Original post by molly_723
Grizedale superior ensuite for me :smile:

Grizedale superior ensuite!!
Hey guys, got my place at Lancaster confirmed to do Earth and Env Sciences (my first choice) but got my accomodation offer through and I've been allocated to Cartmel when I asked for either Furness or Grizedale? Cartmel is probably very nice but people keep saying all sorts of **** to me about the distance and the social side. So basically what do I do? I'm after a college that isn't 24/7 annoying party idiots because I like my space but I still want to feel like I'm part of the action?
Reply 571
[QUOTE=ChrisKnott;58461695]Any Economics or Grizedale people?

yeah I'm an economics student ☺️
Reply 572
Original post by murr_x
How do you know which college you've been allocated to? if you're commuting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea.
Original post by Jeffers19
Hey guys, got my place at Lancaster confirmed to do Earth and Env Sciences (my first choice) but got my accomodation offer through and I've been allocated to Cartmel when I asked for either Furness or Grizedale? Cartmel is probably very nice but people keep saying all sorts of **** to me about the distance and the social side. So basically what do I do? I'm after a college that isn't 24/7 annoying party idiots because I like my space but I still want to feel like I'm part of the action?

You don't get a choice to change right now, i don't think. They explained before that you might get placed somewhere to didn't want to :biggrin::biggrin:

Hey man

I also got Cartmel, and I also asked for Furness or Grizedale. If you read into it, yeah they seem like the worst college. However, I don't think its going to be much of an issue, and a lot of the posts about Cartmel being bad are old, they could have changed?

I chose Superior en-suite, you?
Original post by Yellow636
Hey man

I also got Cartmel, and I also asked for Furness or Grizedale. If you read into it, yeah they seem like the worst college. However, I don't think its going to be much of an issue, and a lot of the posts about Cartmel being bad are old, they could have changed?

I chose Superior en-suite, you?

I chose superior ensuite too!
I'm feeling a bit more optimistic about it now, having looked at the freshers page and read a bit more about it. It was actually one of the ones I was interested in before I spoke to my friends who are going into second year said it had a really bad rep!
Just really worried about who I'm going to be living with and what the social side is going to be like etc 😞

Thanks!
I chose superior ensuite too!
I'm feeling a bit more optimistic about it now, having looked at the freshers page and read a bit more about it. It was actually one of the ones I was interested in before I spoke to my friends who are going into second year said it had a really bad rep!
Just really worried about who I'm going to be living with and what the social side is going to be like etc 😞

Thanks!

Nice :smile:

Yeah it was a little concerning, do you know whether you can leave your stuff in your room over vacation periods?
Original post by Yellow636
Nice :smile:

Yeah it was a little concerning, do you know whether you can leave your stuff in your room over vacation periods?

Most leases are 40 weeks which includes the Christmas and Easter holidays. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths. I can't find a thread for maths?
there are 10 core modules. It looks as if they are all examined in the summer. How many modules are being studied at the same time? I hold an offer in clearing but haven't had time to do much research. Any words of wisdom and advice would be very welcome.Thanks.
Hi how have you applied for accommodation? I haven't even got an email and I didn't go through clearing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending