Is college more stressful than high school? Opinions guys? Watch

becky30
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ok so loads have people have been telling me that college is more stressful than high school but I don't think it true especially as I'm only going to do childcare course and no A levels.
However in high school I had so much different GCSE's for example French, English, maths, p.e, history, ICT
So is college more stressful? And why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by becky30)
Ok so loads have people have been telling me that college is more stressful than high school but I don't think it true especially as I'm only going to do childcare course and no A levels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Troll?

On the off-chance you AREN'T, I would say that college is an altogether more stressful experience because the difficult of subjects is notched up a gear and the pressure is really on in terms of A-Levels and acquiring the right grades to gain entrance into university.
Mr CS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I found school more stressful. College was a lot more laid back and although the work was more difficult, the laid back atmosphere made it a better working environment.
SuperiorGenius
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
However in high school I had so much different GCSE's for example French, English, maths, p.e, history, ICT

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL! "Childcare course". Made me laugh 10/10.
Emma:-)
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SuperiorGenius)
LOL! "Childcare course". Made me laugh 10/10.
What is wrong with a childcare course?
Emma:-)
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did a childcare course at college (i also did a-levels at 6th form).
Like someone else said- college isnt more stressful then high school. Yes the work may be a step up from gcse's, but its a different working environment in a better way.
whydoidothis?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
college has alot more stress, school was a joke.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (26)
50%
No - but I will (1)
1.92%
No - I don't want to (1)
1.92%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (24)
46.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise