Best revision resources for every AS subject Watch

Yasmin-9970
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm an AS student studying Biology Chemistry,Maths,French & Arabic and would really appreciate it if you listed what helped/is helping you with revision for the subjects you are taking, maybe we can help a few others too?
Kill3er
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Yasmin-9970)
I'm an AS student studying Biology Chemistry,Maths,French & Arabic and would really appreciate it if you listed what helped/cis helping you with revision for the subjects you are taking, maybe we can help a few others too?
Maths - http://www.examsolutions.net/
Nat_LPS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm an AS student studying Biology Chemistry,Maths,French & Arabic and would really appreciate it if you listed what helped/cis helping you with revision for the subjects you are taking, maybe we can help a few others too?
Chemistry: google chemguide
Youtube richard thornley and AK lectures
Theres also a biology channel similar to richard thornley's ill find a link when I get a computer if u dont come across it after finding richard thornley's

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yasmin-9970
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Nat_LPS)
Chemistry: google chemguide
Youtube richard thornley and AK lectures
Theres also a biology channel similar to richard thornley's ill find a link when I get a computer if u dont come across it after finding richard thornley's

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks! feel free to comment any useful sites for any other subjects even if theyre not ones im doing:cool:
yellowcopter
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Computing WJEC Board - Teacher99 this is PERFECT for exam revision and has CW tips too

English - Listen WELL in lesson and do ALL ESSAYS set and more, and you won't need any resources. Make sure you analyse loads in the prose you study and make sure your grammars up to scratch.

History - This depends on the spec and board, but for Edexcel I recommend the official Edexcel books coupled with Access to History books. Notes in lesson are also quite important but not that much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed