The Student Room Group

Some random dumb tweets thread

Scroll to see replies

no mention of that Beer In Cup Holder tweet? Probably because it's been splashed all over the news already
JADEN SMITH'S WISDUMB TWEETS

Jaden Smith @officialjaden Follow Everybody Get Off Your Phones And Go Do What You Actually Wanna Do

Jaden Smith @officialjaden Follow
If Everybody In The World Dropped Out Of School We Would Have A Much More Intelligent Society.

If Newborn Babies Could Speak They Would Be The Most Intelligent Beings On Planet Earth.
School Is The Tool To Brainwash The Youth.

People Use To Ask Me What Do You Wanna Be When You Get Older And I Would Say What A Stupid Question The Real Question Is What Am I Right Now
If A Book Store Never Runs Out Of A Certain Book, Dose That Mean That Nobody Reads It, Or Everybody Reads It

I Will Always Give You The Truth I Will Never Lie To You In My music If You Cant Handle My Feelings And Emotions Please Unfollow Me
11:25 PM - 29 Oct 2012

Jaden Smith @officialjaden Follow You Do Not Know Who You Are Or Why Your Here So When You See Someone Who Dose The Society Comes Together As A Whole And Destroys Them.

Funny as these are, please remember that the swear filter applies to images as well, and please don't post images with swear words in (and if you could remove any that have been posted already to save a mod a job, that'd be great too).
Original post by JACKIEKENNEDY
X
I nearly choked

So…many…things…wrong… *brain explodes*

What does he think the “D” in STD stands for? Chile…
this has to be a joke

(edited 9 years ago)
I'm pretty sure that many/most of these are jokes.
the mozzarella cheese and morgan freeman ones are gold
where are her parents
Original post by minimarshmallow
Funny as these are, please remember that the swear filter applies to images as well, and please don't post images with swear words in (and if you could remove any that have been posted already to save a mod a job, that'd be great too).

This!
but mandela is south african

Quick Reply

Latest