?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
BUMP
DLau88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You should cut first so you know you can actually do it. You don't want to be one of they guys that bulk like their whole life haha
Alchemise
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
(Original post by DLau88)
You should cut first so you know you can actually do it. You don't want to be one of they guys that bulk like their whole life haha
Lol! Thanks
DLau88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You look like you have the bodytype of an endomorph so cutting will naturally be harder for you than putting on weight. You will lose a lot of strength but when you hit 7% bodyfat you will look like a badass if you have cut properly since you look like you have a bit of muscle under that fat. Also you should learn about macronutrients if you want to learn how to bulk and cut properly.Follow some natural bodybuilders on youtube for some good advice (matt ogus) you will probably never get to their level of fitness so don't worry about looking like that if you are disgusted by it.
Alchemise
Rep:
?
You look like you have the bodytype of an endomorph so cutting will naturally be harder for you than putting on weight. You will lose a lot of strength but when you hit 7% bodyfat you will look like a badass if you have cut properly since you look like you have a bit of muscle under that fat. Also you should learn about macronutrients if you want to learn how to bulk and cut properly.Follow some natural bodybuilders on youtube for some good advice (matt ogus) you will probably never get to their level of fitness so don't worry about looking like that if you are disgusted by it.
Thanks
How do you know that Matt Ogus is natural?
I know what macros are, I'm not a noob to the gym.
DLau88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Alchemise)
Thanks
How do you know that Matt Ogus is natural?
I know what macros are, I'm not a noob to the gym.
Obviously i don't know for sure but he says he is and he enters natural bodybuilder competitions.Also he shows you like how dedicated he is with his macros and has had coaching etc (eric helms) He has also been training for like 7 years or something so i think it would be possible to attain the physique he has.Moreover, i think and their is a video of him saying why he chose to stay natural etc. It's a gut feeling haha am pretty sure he is though like 99.9999999% Just a lot of haterz out there that are jealous i think and say he is not natty because they ain't getting the same results
yo radical one
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Clean bulk all the time

(You're doing pretty well btw)
Gambit92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cut

Try to get as lean as possible then lean bulk
Alchemise
Rep:
?
(Original post by j.rustler)
cut bro

although, it is winter, so you could just lift and dreamerbulk
Yeah I'll cut
What's dreamer bulk btw?
Alchemise
Rep:
?
(Original post by yo radical one)
Clean bulk all the time

(You're doing pretty well btw)
Thanks for the comment

Could you highlights where I improve and what's already good about my body?

Thanks
Alchemise
Rep:
?
Obviously i don't know for sure but he says he is and he enters natural bodybuilder competitions.Also he shows you like how dedicated he is with his macros and has had coaching etc (eric helms) He has also been training for like 7 years or something so i think it would be possible to attain the physique he has.Moreover, i think and their is a video of him saying why he chose to stay natural etc. It's a gut feeling haha am pretty sure he is though like 99.9999999% Just a lot of haterz out there that are jealous i think and say he is not natty because they ain't getting the same results
Yeah,
Also there's loads of bodybuilding YTs that say they're natural but their body is beyond nature (KaliMuscle etc). Since its their job, I think if they admitted they weren't, they won't get as much views/subs.
What's your opinion on KaliMuscle?
yo radical one
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks for the comment

Could you highlights where I improve and what's already good about my body?

Thanks
Genetically you are actually in a good place, in terms of no obvious asymmetry in your abs and no nasty gaps in your chest as far as I can see. It's mainly bf%, but I'd say you would look better with more muscle mass before you trim it off. Bring out your chest more so it really pops out when you do lose it and widen your shoulders, since your hips look slightly wide and this will mollify this, but at age 16, that is very impressive.
DLau88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah,
Also there's loads of bodybuilding YTs that say they're natural but their body is beyond nature (KaliMuscle etc). Since its their job, I think if they admitted they weren't, they won't get as much views/subs.
What's your opinion on KaliMuscle?
Kali muscle is not natural, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out haha I think it looks kinda gross tbh. Am pretty sure he has never stated he was natural or has he ?i don't follow him so i wouldn't know. I think he assumes that people know he not natural though. Although i think his body is horrible it takes an insane amount of dedication to achieve a body like that even if your on roids.

i think Ct fletcher is natural he is similar to kalimuscle i think he has been in one of his videos before.
Alchemise
Rep:
?
Genetically you are actually in a good place, in terms of no obvious asymmetry in your abs and no nasty gaps in your chest as far as I can see. It's mainly bf%, but I'd say you would look better with more muscle mass before you trim it off. Bring out your chest more so it really pops out when you do lose it and widen your shoulders, since your hips look slightly wide and this will mollify this, but at age 16, that is very impressive.
I find it very hard to reduce my calorie intake
It's always been easy for me to gain weight (muscle or fat) but trimming is hard.
I don't eat McD or anything like that (regularly ), it's the amount of normal food I can consume. I have a high metabolism aswell. I also go gym 5days/week and go school; walk back and forth to school. I normally have coffee to sooth the hunger.
Is this normal for someone like me/my calibre?
Alchemise
Rep:
?
Sorry I forgot to mention thank you for replying.
Alchemise
Rep:
?
Kali muscle is not natural, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out haha I think it looks kinda gross tbh. Am pretty sure he has never stated he was natural or has he ?i don't follow him so i wouldn't know. I think he assumes that people know he not natural though. Although i think his body is horrible it takes an insane amount of dedication to achieve a body like that even if your on roids.

i think Ct fletcher is natural he is similar to kalimuscle i think he has been in one of his videos before.
He always admits he's natural. It got to a point where people were angry and we're making videos about him (I'll link you one). He claims he went to prison and he basically got big from there and that's where he obtained he's motivation and dedication.
http://youtu.be/hfVVK40lbS8
yo radical one
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I find it very hard to reduce my calorie intake
It's always been easy for me to gain weight (muscle or fat) but trimming is hard.
I don't eat McD or anything like that (regularly ), it's the amount of normal food I can consume. I have a high metabolism aswell. I also go gym 5days/week and go school; walk back and forth to school. I normally have coffee to sooth the hunger.
Is this normal for someone like me/my calibre?
Not sure, I do believe it varies from person to person contrary to what a lot of people here will claim. I would say increase mass without doing some huge bulk and any cardiovascular exercise you do do, will become more efficient, but that is just my opinion.

Sorry I forgot to mention thank you for replying.
No worries.
DLau88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He always admits he's natural. It got to a point where people were angry and we're making videos about him (I'll link you one). He claims he went to prison and he basically got big from there and that's where he obtained he's motivation and dedication.
http://youtu.be/hfVVK40lbS8
Send me a link to the video where he claims he is natural so i can have a good laugh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (380)
37.33%
No - but I will (78)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (71)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (489)
48.04%

Watched Threads