The Student Room Group

Mob stone to death suspected ISIS member then burn his corpse and EAT him

Mob stone to death suspected ISIS member then burn his corpse and EAT him as revenge for series of attacks in Congo that have left 100 people dead*

Witnesses said the young man, who has not been identified, aroused suspicion on a bus in the north east of the country when passengers discovered he could not speak the local Swahili language and that he was carrying a machete.Witnesses said he was then stoned to death by the crowd before his body was burned and eaten.

The incident in the town of Beni comes following a number of overnight raids in the area blamed on the Islamist group ADF-NALU.The Ugandan rebels are thought to have massacred more than 100 people this month, using hachets and machetes to kill their victims.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2816159/Mob-stone-death-suspected-ISIS-member-burn-corpse-EAT-revenge-series-attacks-Congo-left-100-people-dead.html

I'm out of words :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by geneticist
Mob stone to death suspected ISIS member then burn his corpse and EAT him as revenge for series of attacks in Congo that have left 100 people dead*

Witnesses said the young man, who has not been identified, aroused suspicion on a bus in the north east of the country when passengers discovered he could not speak the local Swahili language and that he was carrying a machete.Witnesses said he was then stoned to death by the crowd before his body was burned and eaten.

The incident in the town of Beni comes following a number of overnight raids in the area blamed on the Islamist group ADF-NALU.The Ugandan rebels are thought to have massacred more than 100 people this month, using hachets and machetes to kill their victims.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2816159/Mob-stone-death-suspected-ISIS-member-burn-corpse-EAT-revenge-series-attacks-Congo-left-100-people-dead.html

I'm out of words :s-smilie:

its the congo. look at what the LRA does its super crazy
Reply 2
Where does ISIS come into this? Just a clickbait headline as usual by daily mail.
Reply 3
Original post by Ganhad
its the congo. look at what the LRA does its super crazy

I don't know what LRA is but no thanks i don't wanna look :frown:
Reply 4
gggggg-unit

Lord's Resistance Army

If you liked ****ed up things on 4chan or /b/, then I think you'll find this interesting.
Reply 6
Another day in Congo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Snagprophet
Lord's Resistance Army

If you liked ****ed up things on 4chan or /b/, then I think you'll find this interesting.

"Web page not available"

Probably just as well.:eek:
Lord's resistance Army, isn't that Kony's crew?

Anyway this planet never fails to amaze me.
Reply 9
thats just... wow.
Please tell me this happened in somewhere in UK, like oldham or rochdale
Original post by Meenglishnogood
Please tell me this happened in somewhere in UK, like oldham or rochdale

this happens daily in Rochdale

had a mate from Congo, guy was a huge brute, ain't nobody messin wid dem congo's
Original post by Joshale
this happens daily in Rochdale

had a mate from Congo, guy was a huge brute, ain't nobody messin wid dem congo's

it would only be fair, if africans took some revenge over the arab-slave trade

:eek:
I love how Daily mail tries to make it a bit ok by saying its suspected ISIS member

Lord Resistance Army = LRA
Newsflash: 90% of the world is more backwards than Medieval Europe.

These things don't even surprise me anymore.
Reply 17
At least it's from a reliable source.

Oh wait...
Well...at least they cooked him first. I mean, eating a human raw would be truly barbaric.
Reply 19

Oh cool, I guess terrorist attacks on the west are fair then, because of western invasion of their countries. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending