Hot, TMI sorry Watch

Lillywhitelegs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I went round a shop I dont wish to mention names but starts with P' I saw very sexy , quality and cheap 3 for 1 underpants for £1. I wore one of the panties on day 1, and another, the last one in the pack I wore yesterday. Today I woke up with sore and red rash on the sides of my vajj, not inside i'm ok internally but the sides round the vajj and inner thigh is raw & itchy.:mad: This hurts!
I called 999 and spoke to someone who said it's not an emergency so I gave up.
I went to the bathroom closet & added about one spoon of dettol into water and rinsed the affected areas with it, unfortunately some dettol solution touched inside the vajj which I rinsed off. To my surprise soreness was gone, no more rash and i feel better, so the dettol worked.
But now the vajj itself is hot and itchy as crazy and I dont know what to do?
If anyone know any solution for me now please let me know. I can't take it.
And what would have caused this discomfort do you think it's infection from the pants of burnt myself with dettol.
I feel supper annoyed by P' shop.
EloiseStar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lillywhitelegs)
I went round a shop I dont wish to mention names but starts with P' I saw very sexy , quality and cheap 3 for 1 underpants for £1. I wore one of the panties on day 1, and another, the last one in the pack I wore yesterday. Today I woke up with sore and red rash on the sides of my vajj, not inside i'm ok internally but the sides round the vajj and inner thigh is raw & itchy.:mad: This hurts!
I called 999 and spoke to someone who said it's not an emergency so I gave up.
I went to the bathroom closet & added about one spoon of dettol into water and rinsed the affected areas with it, unfortunately some dettol solution touched inside the vajj which I rinsed off. To my surprise soreness was gone, no more rash and i feel better, so the dettol worked.
But now the vajj itself is hot and itchy as crazy and I dont know what to do?
If anyone know any solution for me now please let me know. I can't take it.
And what would have caused this discomfort do you think it's infection from the pants of burnt myself with dettol.
I feel supper annoyed by P' shop.
Seriously, this sounds like a troll thread. If you've burnt your skin with chemicals you should go to a doctor.

In the first place it was probably just irritating your skin because it hadn't been washed yet, how did you not realise that!?
Lillywhitelegs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I feel so sad I hope my skin and privates return to normal soon. Im nt a troll no one knows how horrible i feel , im annoyed and hope its an irritation and not an infection.
cecillia
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Go to a doctor.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (129)
38.62%
No - but I will (19)
5.69%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (161)
48.2%

Watched Threads