"I Don't like you making me wet all the time, it's just a biological reaction" Watch

samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So girls often say this, after you text them in a lecture or around family or whatever. It doesn't even have to be that dirty, simply suggestive (i'm certainly not talking about full on sexting!), but the fact THEY get horny is apparently always the guys fault! (even if you say you're in the middle of cooking or out too!)

So guys, is this fair? Girls, do you really believe it's a 'biological reaction' you don't want and have no control over?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
Yup
SnoochToTheBooch
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If they expected something to be appearing on their phone that they genuinely didn't want to see then they wouldn't look at it.
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes and then we can also get criticised and laughed at for getting hard and if you get raped by a woman you get the "it can't be rape, you must have wanted it if you were hard"

Still, it's not like what you describe is remotely common ... or maybe I ought to sext more ...

In context they are probably trying to be coy and flirt. A lot of women's sexuality/role in sexual interaction is based around the idea of hypo-agency, i.e. that they don't cause anything to happen. That's because there's a lot of shame around the idea of enjoying sex as traditionally that would mean the community having to fork out to feed your babies.
samba
Rep:
?
I'm sure I put this in chat :lolwut: It was supposed to be more of a light hearted observation than a serious relationship issue :p:
RachaelBee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Who are these girls? Did I miss another 'how to be a girl' memo?
DorianGrayism
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by samba)
Girls, do you really believe it's a 'biological reaction' you don't want and have no control over?
Well, it is a biological reaction because ... it is.

Supposedly Rape Victims frequently become Wet. I doubt they have control over that.
samba
Rep:
?
(Original post by DorianGrayism)
Well, it is a biological reaction because ... it is.

Supposedly Rape Victims frequently become Wet. I doubt they have control over that.
In the same way that us dudes getting a hardon is though. If we're focused on a essay or whatever, a text or two from a girl we like wont make us having a raging boner the majority of the time.

Not to mention there's a difference between textual interaction between two people who like each other and sticking your **** where it doesn't belong.

(Original post by RachaelBee)
Who are these girls? Did I miss another 'how to be a girl' memo?
You never get aroused unless premeditated?
RachaelBee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by samba)
You never get aroused unless premeditated?
I meant who is sending those messages in response to non-sexting messages? o.O

If you're really wondering though, severe depression has crippled my sex drive lately so chance would be a fine thing!!! Before the depression kicked in I can't say... I was usually sexting! :angelblush: :cool:
digitalfever
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
:confused:If a guy can do that to me during class then it's clearly time to arrange a private study session...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.05%
No - but I will (46)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.6%

Watched Threads