Web autism at University of Birmingham Watch

cheesymeat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi
I was not really sure where to post this but thought I would try distance learning- feel free to move if I've got it wrong. I was wondering if anyone else on here is applying to or is doing the web autism university certificate through Birmingham uni ? It is a distance learning course that I am planning to start next September 2015 and I will be doing it while working full time so I know it is going to be tough :eek: I am in the process of getting my references sorted out and then will send application off. I am used to studying while working because I'm doing my Level 3 in Health and Social Care at the moment through self study.
Please let me know if you have any experience of the course! thanks
SCB521
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
HI
I am also studying this course and work full time so know how you feel ;] it looks a really interesting course and I am looking forward to studying it even if it means looking like something from the living dead while I fit in the studying ;] ;]
cheesymeat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by SCB521)
HI
I am also studying this course and work full time so know how you feel ;] it looks a really interesting course and I am looking forward to studying it even if it means looking like something from the living dead while I fit in the studying ;] ;]
Hi I know what you mean I am enjoying it so far. I ended up doing the Advanced Certificate in Autism for Adults rather than the Web Autism after talking to the tutor, It is difficult and hard juggling work and study but I am just about managing it at the moment. How are you finding the course?
SCB521
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi I don't start until oct 5th ive had loads of problems trying to get on the student portal but it all seems sorted now fingers crossed ;] I work with autistic children so Hopeing this is the correct course for me to be on ;];]
SCB521
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by cheesymeat)
Hi I know what you mean I am enjoying it so far. I ended up doing the Advanced Certificate in Autism for Adults rather than the Web Autism after talking to the tutor, It is difficult and hard juggling work and study but I am just about managing it at the moment. How are you finding the course?
hi i am really enjoying the course thank you ;] finding it very interesting ;]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.73%
No - but I will (104)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (648)
47.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise