Want to give more rep to people without having to 'spread it' Watch

Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So, there are 5 people that have supported me a lot on here and who I really want to give some rep to - however due to TSR making you spread rep around instead of giving it to certain people, I can't

I understand the need to stop people just constantly giving each other rep, but I haven't repped these 5 people too much, and so I will have to settle for sending them a PM over the next few days...
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
It does suck, I always want to rep Viva Emptiness but it's always PRSOM :sad:
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I do agree that it would be nice to stop forcing us to "spread" rep around. But then again, I'm not sure if that's worth the risk of creating "rep factories" (not that anyone would care enough to do that in the first case).
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chlorophile)
I do agree that it would be nice to stop forcing us to "spread" rep around. But then again, I'm not sure if that's worth the risk of creating "rep factories" (not that anyone would care enough to do that in the first case).
Yeh exactly - even if the limit was made to be done so we could rep people a little bit more before spreading around - I can see that some people would probably do "rep factories" which is why they need the limit- so annoying!!!
somemightsay888
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That Arkanasia bloke or whatever has some pretty decent posts that I want to rep but all the time "plz can u rep sum1 else m9"
DErasmus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
if everyone reps me youll have enough rep to give it to the person you want later
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by DErasmus)
if everyone reps me youll have enough rep to give it to the person you want later
For each of us that would only count as giving 1 bit of rep... and so wouldn't make much difference for us - nice try tho...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.37%
No - but I will (49)
6.99%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.28%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (332)
47.36%

Watched Threads