experienced an approach at the bus stop Watch

Inazuma
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Foo.mp3)
Why so? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt! (that'll teach me) :rolleyes:
Because I want/ed to do economics and that makes me sad!
Luckily economics careers are not limited to economics degrees so all is good!

You have an overbearing sense of self worth/misplaced sense of superiority? Actually, tick on the later, we've already established that - haha!
Well, cross out overbearing and misplaced, you get me.

I'm dreamy? Why thank you
Just to knock down your ego a little, the words were very dreamy :daydreaming:
:007:

I do so love it when girls feign shock and surprise :fan:

"Oh my, Mr. Foo, Sir, you are too much! "
You always gotta feign innocence :angelblush:

Haha, in your dreams sucker! :mrt:
:unimpressed:

Glad you're coming with me on that one - also love it when *****es don't even try to deny they are master manipulators!
No point in denying the obvious

A devilish minx would give me a little taste, and then tease me, try me, and try to make me beg for the rest. Simply denying me any is no fun at all
I'm lying here in bed, with a cup of earl grey and a massive salted caramel cookie. That image should be enough to set off 85% of the male population of TSR

Spoiler:
Show
Post-shower
Spoiler:
Show
That should now get the other 10% (leaving the average 5% non-hetero population out)

By being more/properly conservative they are somehow traitors to the Conservative cause? Care to explain that one?..
Thatcher would have been appalled at this.
UKIP make me fume so I am not even going to go there :banghead:
Charming! How about a happy-go-lucky Lib Dem?
By happy-go-lucky do you mean ignorant? Because that's what I'm reading it as...
Well, that was easier than expected!
I withhold the right to retract my fair enough comment at any point I suspect you to be a creeper though

Yes dear, that's what a judge looks like. Expect you'll do very well in your bar exams with knowledge like that! :mmm:
The smilie lacks a wig though

We aim to please, m'lady :chaplin:
[/quote]
Well yes, duh

Spoiler:
Show
That's a man's job..
Sam Walters
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by what is this)

1. Honestly it was so much cringe. I felt sorry for the lad, he didn't do anything wrong he was trying to make normal conversation with the girl , nothing awkward, but what made it awkward was her total non interest in him. This was an Indian guy approaching an Indian girl and the guy even looked above average.

2. Then it hit me, all my theories unravelling right in front of my eyes, all my theories being proved right in front of me. All of them. Guaranteed if this guy was white the girl would have given him his number ASAP, guaranteed if the guy was an 8 or above /10 the girl would have given him her number.

3. They were both in the same looks league and he wasn't awkward.

4. Proves how much of a fraud confidence , personality and approaching girls is.

5. Lol I will never debase myself to approach and girl and let her get an ego boost out of it NEVER. I'd rather have my balls chopped off than to approach a girl anywhere whether it be on the street, at a club or a bar.

6. Now the girl at the bus stop probably has an ego the size of the solar system due to perfectly fine looking guys approaching her everywhere and she thinks she's a 10/10 model who deserves nothing short of Brad Pitt.
1. He probably came across as boring. Why should be interested in someone whom doesn't excite her? Your friends with your friends because they make you laugh and/or you have interesting conversations with them. Same applies here.

2. Bit on the old presumptuous side that.

3. Here is an interesting concept that I've personally come across. You are more awkward by playing it safe. It doesn't convey confidence now really does it? Play to win, not to not loose. You'll get no where like that.

4. That's just out right incorrect. I'm an ugly sod and since I've dissected my personality and rebuilt it I do alright for myself.

5. I used to be the same. Me and my mates have challenges on nights out. Things like I said to one of my friends on his birthday. Get yourself kicked out of a club. Stipulation being that you cant do it for being intoxicated or starting a fight. I got given one. Get yourself rejected by as many girls as you possibly can. I kind of stopped caring after that. I was almost in tears of laughter after some of them.

6. You would be surprised on how little guys to approach her. Utterly the opposite of what you think. Fellas are scared of getting rejected and having thier ego bruised. Man up....... But the guys whom approach her mostly play it to safe as per this guy no doubt. She could just have been having a tosh day? Ever think of that?
Inazuma
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ah right. Well, I wasn’t to know that now was I? I was being self deprecating btw, having done Economics myself; ironically enough I would quite possibly have done law instead, had I the memory for it (did do an introductory law module at part 1, by God I took a lot of notes!)
Ah yes, memory. That damn bugger! :shakecane:

Depends what you mean by economics careers. If you wish to become an economist/economic analyst then a degree in Economics or a related discipline is a must. If you wish to become a ‘greedy banker’ then they’re not too fussed, just as long as you are good with (massaging) numbers :borat:
I mean Investment Banking / Corporate Finance :gah: Moneys. Is there even money in analyst jobs? Though you can go into analyst positions at BoE without an Economcis degree fyi

I’ll cross out ‘overbearing’, but ‘misplaced’ shall remain in place until I ‘get you’, and have a chance to establish this for myself, you get me :gah:
:proud: I take this as a win

I’m sorry to report that:

1) My ‘ego’ is irritatingly indefatigable – it expands when you stroke it, but remains firm when you attempt to choke it :sexface:

2) I don’t see a great deal of difference between finding my rhetoric, and myself, dreamy. Both are rather cute compliments :emog:
1) Just how I like it :nuts:
2) Pshhh

10% into safe territory, congrats
:yeah:

Oh, oops, I mean “yes mistress”
Much better!

I dunno, girls manipulating online is one thing, but more broadly, including IRL (and admitting to it), is something else..
Human nature!
In the same way men are so good at manipulation via the magical potion of alcohols

Plus chatting away to his royal anus on TSR, you must be in heaven..
Modesty is so hot :drool:

I’m sure you rustled their jimmies with that one, aye

Spoiler:
Show
Mine, however, remain unmoved :dry:

Spoiler:
Show
Unless you plan to share said cookie with uncle funkle :cookie:

Spoiler:
Show
You can keep the Earl Grey to yourself, that **** tastes like muck!

Spoiler:
Show
P.S. I hope it’s decaff young lady!
Damn straight
Spoiler:
Show
:dry:
Spoiler:
Show
Tempting just so I can win :cookie:
Spoiler:
Show
How dare you! English Breakfast at least?!
Spoiler:
Show
Caffeine does not work on me :sleep:
[/spoiler]

Ha. I think I've met my match in the colossal dork stakes. I'm afraid you just moved 5% back in the direction of reprehensible slutbucket! :rolleyes:
What am I on now?!
Spoiler:
Show
*praying for over 50%*

True, she’d have agreed with me, and laughed/despaired at the fickle, spineless, misdirected, and somewhat vacant ‘modern Conservatives’ leadership
:wtf::no::noway:

Spoiler:
Show
I have a David Cameron cutout in my room :unimpressed: He is my bae

Banging your head against a brick wall is rather apt, I sense you don’t have a very compelling case (not that I’m particularly allied to UKIP, btw)
:unimpressed:

Haha, you are such a cynical, condescending Tory!

Spoiler:
Show
Me likey :perv:

Spoiler:
Show
..and yes, ‘head in the sand’/ideologue is what I was hinting at :hippie:

Spoiler:
Show
You still need to answer, mind..

Too late! I am henceforth immune from any such charge! :creep: :creep: :creep:
I can't!
Spoiler:
Show
They're not even a real party..
Spoiler:
Show
Just a pressure group for hippies, students and the misinformed that has no pressure to exert! At least UKIP can claim to be a decent pressure group (Just no more..)

Don’t use that tone with me young lady or I'll have you over my knee :naughty:
:afraid:
Spoiler:
Show
:sexface:

News to me, which manlet told you that!? :laugh:
It hinges on the same kind of authority that the principle of consideration in law relies upon.. :ahee:
Inazuma
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That emoticon is more apt than you could possibly know. In ME/CFS white and grey matter shrink in a manner comparable to the effects of aging, including – according to some studies – reduced memory! (that’s my excuse anyway, and I’m sticking to it!) :mmm:

Spoiler:
Show
Especially handy when it comes to getting girls’ names in a muddle :gah:

Spoiler:
Show
Yours is Ursula, right?
.. So you're justifying your potential stupidity is what I'm getting here

Ursula my ass!
Spoiler:
Show
No, seriously.. My ass is called Ursula :ahee:

Ah well then, a background in law, and correlated persona, would no doubt stand you in good stead to go into that particular ‘world’
This is the plan i.e. being more amazing than everyone..

Not comparably, no, but some of us put things like looking after the well-being of ourselves/society above things like personal gain/greed. I’m old fashioned like that :top2:
Yes well.. some of us are good at justifying how those publicly perceived greedy occupations are in fact much better at progressing the well-being of society :smartass:

Aye, you can, but it’s mostly high achieving Economists, mathematicians, statisticians etc who make it into technical roles in such institutions. Osbourne is emenantly well qualified to be in charge of the economy/effectively calling the shots over such institutions of course, with his 2:1 in history! :laugh:
I love Osborne :love:

I would encourage you to stop thinking purely in terms of winning/losing but actually if you’re doing a degree in law and heading into the IB culture then.. well.. forget I said anything!
What do you think I've been doing thus far? :giggle:
Spoiler:
Show
Equally, that's just my online persona anyway

No doubt

Just call me ‘Mr. Dreamy’ :dancing:

Slightly premature, I fear.. :erm:

Ahaha!

Spoiler:
Show
Are you actually into submissive guys/role-play?:mute:
Definitely :whip2:
Spoiler:
Show
Not really, I don't think :ashamed2:

This is true actually, to a degree, although I feel it’s more true of women (as more social creatures, before anyone accuses me of sexism!), of younger people, and of those whom are exposed to weaker willed counterparts. I am invariably the stronger character where ‘engagements’ with wenchfolk are concerned but dispensed with manipulation/exploitation etc long, long ago. Again, I would encourage you to consider doing the same, going forward, but given the world you operate/wish to operate in, perhaps that would be unpracticable advice :evilbanana:
Probably true. I'll have to pay more attention and see.
Spoiler:
Show
Though realistically people just... well .. there is no word but they are very willing without manipulation anyway so there is no need personally. Unless they're evil / incredibly annoying in which case some fun is called for :devil3:

Dude that’s not manipulation, that’s predation!* :hump2:

Mind you, pushing a girl’s buttons, supposing she has got herself somewhat inebriated (e.g. max 6 or 7 on a scale of 1 to Ched Evans), I suppose is tantamount to physical ‘manipulation’, but in a way, that’s only polite :sexface:
Oh, of course. Very Gentlemanly to help out :chaplin:
Spoiler:
Show
My main issue is with those that deliberately feed many alcohols on purpose :unimpressed:

Modesty isn't so much hot as charming/attractive,* but so not when it comes to false-modesty, eww. I think self-deprecation can be considered hot, however, as it can show a girl quite clearly that this is a guy who is confident enough in himself to ridicule himself in front of her and not give a **** e.g. because he is secure in himself/doesn't really care if she judges him harshly on any particular count as he feels confident she will like him in the round/has plenty of other options with women anyway :cool:
I should point out my sarcasm, modesty is boring at best. I love a bit of arrogance. Self-depracation is just.. ugh
And the joking at self depends on whether it is based on confidence or genuine self-pity/hatred - both completely different. But also obvious!

You’ll need to brush up on numarcy/attention to detail if you’re to cut it in the IB world m’deary :rolleyes:
Haha I knew you'd say that!
But at one point you commented on lowering my % but did not tell me by how much so sadly it was impossible to accurately calculate myself (already thought this out :proud:

I love it when you prey, down at my feet :perv:

Spoiler:
Show
You’re just about the healthy side of 50%, at this particular juncture
:yay:

#RealityStings

Maybe put him away when I come over for my ‘cookie’ - or else he may end up with a Hitler tache et. a pair of your knickers over his head

You admit to having a Cameron cutout in your room, and you’re the one who’s unimpressed!? Ahahahahaha! This be pure gold :rofl:
He already has a smoking hole!

And hey, he makes good.. material.. :sexface:
Spoiler:
Show
Kidding!

Ouch! So, in summary, if I yadstopped you wearing an orange Lib Dem rosette you would pretty much just look at me like I was a tragically misinformed hippy and perhaps also laugh in my face?
I'd firsty wonder why it was orange not yellow..
Then I would judge you on your outfit
Then I'd check you out (again, I've already done it twice in this situation)
Then I would wonder why on earth Lib Dem
And then tragically pity you instead

Not sure ‘decent’ is the right word for some of their supporters but I take your point
I totally agree, I only use the word decent for the amount of people who for some reason seem to like them. Apparently dismissing them all as crazies is no longer acceptable

Eh?
As in, they're a pressure group, not a party.
That would require actual independent policies, not just a couple cherrypicked from Tories. Badly too.

Feigns innocence, yet liberated: *tick*

Feigns fear of punishment, yet secretly turned on by the prospect: *tick*

+10%
But, but :innocent:

You seem to have mistaken somewhat volatile, and occasionally tempestuous, inter-sex human relations - rooted in passion and chemistry as being comparable to considered, established legal frameworks - rooted in the principles of orderly fairness and justice

Spoiler:
Show
That’s not how I roll :bandit:
I meant more that deep down, it was made up by some dude. People just learnt to accept it (and rightly so)

Spoiler:
Show

So hurry up and please me :gfight:
HotCoco.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
At least he was brave enough to try. And the ladies love a truer. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Inazuma
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
:cry2:

This tickled me :laugh:

Spoiler:
Show
..in bed, last night :mmm:

Spoiler:
Show
Maybe shave her next time :laugh:

Spoiler:
Show
P.S. “Ursula, allow me to introduce ‘Jimmy’” :sexface:
I'm sorry; I just can't control Ursula :teehee:

Yeah.. good luck with that..
Don't put a downer on my arrogant moment :crown:

Trust me, you don’t want to got here darling (think I’m ‘schooling’ you enough as it is), but, in case you are at all interested in developing your related conceptions/refining your pitch, here is a good article, for your reference
Oh no I don't, but thanks. Think I watched a video of his once, twas good. I shall absorb it later

Get out of my house
:cry:

Gee I dunno :dontknow:

Spoiler:
Show
Unless I do :giggle:

Spoiler:
Show
Grinning, going all wide eyed, and getting ever so slightly wet
:creep:

Spoiler:
Show
Cannot possibly answer this on a public forum :innocent:
Spoiler:
Show
Wide-eyes are reserved for gods.. or when I'm not half asleep :coma:

I should ruddy hope so! (mind you, one could justifiably say the same about moi)
Exactly, would be like the pot calling the kettle black

Almost disappointed
Curiouser and curiouser... :eyeball:

Introspection is an invaluable tool, even if you do intend to become a professional *******
Well If I go into politics later, may as well get all the experience being a professional ******* there is!

Hmm, well that’s all well and good so long as their ‘willing’ is proportionate and they maintain a reasonable degree of personal dignity. I crease up when I see guys fawning over girls such that they seriously impugn their own masculinity - still more so when the chick is nothing special :confused:
I dunno, does 30 messages between my replies sound reasonable?
But I rarely see proportionality :no:
It's highly cringeworthy

Now we’re talking :bandit:
I love messing with evil people :mob:

I thank you. Been doing my bit for woman-kind for nearly 15 years now. It’s a hard life but someone’s got to do it :top2:
Oh of course
Spoiler:
Show
Gotta keep those woman-folk in line somehow

Yup. Never really seen it happen but then I spose I’ve not really had my eyes open and have most typically been focused on preying on wenches myself :mmm:
Good excuse!
Spoiler:
Show
Champion Creeper :lurk:

Did suspect you were being sarcy (tallies with your persona) but thought I’d set the record straight regardless. Modesty is an attractive quality where sincere e.g. a sign of a sophisticated, secure, and humble character

Being painfully demure* is boring, for sure
[/quote]

True - everything in moderation. Arrogance and moderation included

You still don’t really seem to get what arrogance is, or if you do you’re drifting back towards reprehensible..
No, I get what you mean.
I'm just being pretentious. But out of the two, over-confidence is still somewhat more attractive than under-confidence. One is only a little annoying, while the other is potentially emotionally draining.

Being a 'real man' and actually having some backing to support a show of confidence is undoubtedly the best. But that is mistaken by many a *jealous* people as arrogance, hence my statement in general.

Wrong I’m afraid. It can be humorous, warm, generate rapport, and show real depth and strength of character. That said, undeniably there is a fine line between James Bond and court Jester
It depends though, as I said on the extent of it. Realstic observations are much better than depressive self-depracator - and again that's emotionally draining rather than progressively reflective.

Yup. The wistful emo self-deprecator is certainly not a win. I remember as a young lad I used to occasionally try to kinda guilt/sympathy vote my childhood megacrush into being lovely to me. It was tragic; sweet, but tragic
How adorable :cute:

Jolly good, means we are approaching the point where you can self-school, beyond which I can just stick it on cruise control and focus my energies on ‘other things’ :perv:
I'm not a school-child :cry2:

Pretty sure I gave %'s each time. You were at 50% +10% -5% = 55% (at the time of asking). You have since gained +10% = 65%
I'm pretty sure you didn't! But now I know.. :jive:
Glad to see you know how to take the initiative whilst down there
Don't be silly, I wouldn't wear a party hat !

-60% :afraid:

+60%
:teehee:

Granted they are ‘yella bellies’ but their colours are orange/yellow
I've never seen an orange badge though so that would still make me curious first

Let's say Barnaby Plankton
Can't tell the tailoring of your suit But acceptable.

Blimey, how many times do you need to before making up your mind!?
Oh I'm just checking you out again for the 'fun' of it by now :perv:
Spoiler:
Show
I’d give you a once over and that would be enough for me :teehee:
:groovy:

I feel sure this character would pity you as well, but perhaps he’d settle for a ‘coalition’ of sorts.. we all know how Lib Dem principles can bend under the slightest bit of ‘heat’. So, does he potentially get your number, or not? :beard:
Probably, Libs can't exactly claim to have the firmest of principles so a little adjustment and he'll go home the next morning in Blue

Not that the Tories are squeaky clean in that regard (decency) either
Cannot deny that at all

I know dear, I was being facetious - it’s a special talent of mine
Hey; it's difficult to pick up these things over a forum post!

True, as a party. I used to be dismissed as a crazy. These days I’m just dismissed
Awh Diddums

Hmm, not sure I’m with you there, methinks they did have their own policies and have driven changes to the course of the coalition at various points. In general though, they’re not a party that anyone ever realistically expected to govern, much less be able to juggle their idealism/promises with governing well/responsibly
Well.. they had flat tax and I certainly won't claim that as one of ours :giggle:
But then they don't know thier own policies so who are we to even know most of them..

Cute +2.5%
:gah:

It was invented my some Cosmo editor, most likely, and most likely a female :rolleyes:
:shh:

Beta males do. Retrosexual males do not, sorry
I can't subscribe to that Beta/Alpha rubbish after the amount of hilarious TSR threads I've seen on it!

Have patience my child; learn to contain the impulsive expectancy and to savour the nervous excitement attached to the faint/distant promise of multi-sphere, multi-faceted, and multi-sensory stimulation yet to come.. :emog:
I'll just wait :tea:

Shall I put the kettle on?
Swanbow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What you don't know is that guy might use that approach several times a day. He might fail 99% of the time, but he only needs a girl to say yes once.
41b
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Inazuma)
I'm bored and ill etc. and feel like being too harsh basically
Sounds like "I'll use any excuse to be a *****."
Inazuma
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have ™ protection on that creepy face young lady, you may only use it with a license, which is presently not forthcoming :haughty:

Spoiler:
Show
Until such time as you have proved thyself a similarly accomplished creeper :creep:

I can definitely be a creeper! I can find out where most people live easily and have done so before
(For a legitimate reason adittedly)

Don’t talk back to daddy :crown:
Sorry :sorry:

Oh aye? Good good. +1.5%
:sogood:
D’aww. Ok, you can come back in, on the condition that you renounce your love of that cretin
Never!! :shock:
A modicum of ‘public’ decorum, how quaint. +1%

Don’t force me to reveal my God complex this early on:mute:
Dare ya :cool:
Poor ickle sleepy poppets :console:
:sleep:
I’m not as bad as you

Spoiler:
Show
..ok I’m worse

Spoiler:
Show
..but I hide it better :devil3:
So you think :mwuaha:

Careful.. you know what curiosity did to the kitty cat :emog:
Gave it wings?!
Haha, professional shizterism = pretty good route into politics no doubt, traditionally. Post UKIP however, who knows..
:mad: You know that's a dirty word around me!

No. Although I’ve been known to bombard and bamboozle *****es e.g. on whatsapp, but that’s mostly just me ‘self-entertaining’ :woo:
Yes, this would be nowhere near even coming close to being that 'sophisticated'
Given your particular attributes/attitude, this is unsurprising
Shall I take this as a good or a bad thing?

Mess with me at your peril, my child
Tempting fate is undeniably fun ! :mmm:
Should I take a bow?
I think so, give yourself a pat on the back haha
Haha. Moderation in moderation? A blonde proposition if ever there were one :laugh:
It makes sense to me! :emo:
Thought as much, thank goodness
Shhh :shh:
Correct. Or, as I like to put it, unmistakably high self-esteem, plus a (related) air of self indulgence et. entitlement :hat:
Indeed, fair enough
Only if you don’t shut (either) down. People are invariably somewhat malleable/susceptible to conditioning:- one reason I tend to have limited sympathy with those (other than the dim/young/inexperienced) whom find themselves in undesirable scenarios with non-familial relations :rolleyes:
Ah, to some extent but it largely depends. Although I guess that can come down to those factors, along with own personality I suppose

Correct, and the lack of something to show for said confidence is what we class as arrogance (unfounded sense of superiority), which is why I reject the term when applied to myself, and object to its use as some kind of a badge of honour (when it is, in fact, a ridiculous/pathetic trait)
Fair enough. But it's so widely used to just describe even supported confidence that it's lost half it's meaning (at least among jealous/stupid people)

Correct, but you’re dealing in the extremes. Most British men are self-deprecating to some degree: most lie in the ‘aww’ bracket, some lie in the ‘eww’ bracket, and a few of us are privileged enough to lie in the ‘haha, you *******’ bracket
Extremes are much more fun to consider though!
Spoiler:
Show
That made sense in my head
Of couuurse it did :rolleyes:
Adorably Betamax
:confused:
50p says I did. You do know, or did, but I wonder, do you now know what % you’re on(?)
65% :cool: I'll take that nice mid 2.1

My suit tailoring is pretty unimpressive. *Rapey note to self: take care to approach this girl in the dark*
Hmmmm. We shall see

Stop it, you’re making me all self conscious :innocent:
Good

You’d send me home with blue balls just to convert me to your ‘team’? Now that’s commitment :awesome:
No-one can question my committment :u:
Good. Love it when cuties don’t deny me, when jostled :evilbanana:
Hey hey I'm the only banana here :banana:
I forgive thee
Yaay
Hmm. I’m so out of the political loop I scarcely know anyone’s policies. Haven’t watched QT in God knows how long! Perhaps you can fill me in

Spoiler:
Show
Oh no wait, that’s my job :teehee:
QT is rubbish, I don't even think I've ever finished an episode..
Spoiler:
Show
Whaaaat :innocent:

You can’t silence a retrosexual I’m afraid; outside of the bedroom we're fairly indifferent to your womanly ways
Highhhllly untrue!
It’s a pretty pitifully oversimplified/misused dichotomy but it has its shorthand uses. I neither conceive of myself as being particular alpha nor beta, nor concern myself with attempting to appear either, particularly
Good to hear it
Charming, certainly. Mine’s a decaff, with full cream milk and a teaspoon or two of Stevia
Ugh stevia! Too funky tasting! I much prefer Xylitol.
Jassassino
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I highly doubt she would've done any different if he was white.
Inazuma
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I’m afraid I am not at liberty to close down this dialogue completely (although I have previously considered doing so) as I am performing a public service in posting here :deal:
:K:
Is that so? Is pops a Russian spy then? :erm:

*backs slowly away from young, blonde temptress*
I said legitimately (sometimes) :ninja2:
Right now young lady!

How do you feel about the recent news of a former great chancellor stepping out of the limelight I wonder? Gutted, I’m guessing :laugh:
:hmmm:

Naw, I’m actually not a bad guy: a bit of an objectivist ******* but also have my more humane side, or so I like to think
Curious; is the glass half full or half empty? :beerglass:
Fact is, UKIP are riding a wave that will likely see a change in politics, politicians, and the way that they brand themselves (albeit largely superficial unless there’s a real shakeup)
It will lead to a Labour govt. and coalitions mainly though. And that makes me sad
Whatsapp is definitely the platform to use to communicate sophistication..

Spoiler:
Show
..just as TSR is not the platform to communicate sarcasm :smug:
Sarcasm is hard to communicate to me anywhere :innocent:
Not sure Ursula would agree :whip:
Ursula loves to tempt fate!
What have I told you about shushing me? :dry:
That you love being shushed?
When you counsel people, there are very frequently moments in the narrative at which you think to yourself: your fate lay in your own hands (at that point) and you let yourself down

Apparently we are on the same page
Good. Damn good. :hat:
Sure, but that’s hardly a ‘sophisticated’ approach now is it dear?
Pain induced tired approaches are rarely very sophisticated if I'm completely honest
Maximum beta, and betamax being a defunct/retro format. Hence, Foo in his youth (back in the day), being beta, but this mode is now outdated. Capeesh?
I see - or I capeeshee?
Cashing out early? Hmm. Probably wise knowing what you’re like actually
Haha, while I'd personally make it say.... 95%, but I know to take what I'm given! :awesome:
I pride myself in looking reasonably sharp in unreasonably cheap attire :borat:

..but not really (see above pic for reference a la 'like a boss')
What is that in your pocket?!
But no, I can agree with the reasonably sharp :hat2:

Fair to say you resemble said banana more than I :mmm:
How?!

Apparently we’re on the same page in this respect too. In truth I have Xylitol* in my tea, which I keep in an old Stevia container, ironically enough, but Stevia sounds a lot more naturalistic/hippy so I opted for that just to complete the image :hippie:

* You’re right, it has more of a neutral taste, although you have to use more of it to achieve the same level of sweetness as sugar/Stevia I find :holmes:
Coincidentally, I also keep my xylitol in a stevia container :gasp: - appropriately marked 'not stevia'

And indeed, but I'd go for more needed than the rather sharp sweetness Stevia has :yucky:
tammie123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What makes you think she would have agreed if it was a white guy? That's an unfair assumption to make about indian girls
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (63)
37.95%
No - but I will (6)
3.61%
No - I don't want to (10)
6.02%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (87)
52.41%

Watched Threads