The Student Room Group

Girl Psychology.....

A new girl (who is attractive) started st my place of work this week & a girl who i like (who knows it too, (its very complicated) ) comes up to me and says

"Have you met the new girl? Im gonna bring her up to meet you"

Then she walks by again a second time and she says "Dont worry though she got a bf"

WTF?????!

She'll be talking to her about me i know that much, im confident of that as she speaks about me all the time to people (signs of being in a relationship without being jn one lol) But girls psychology is weird. What do i take from this? :-/
Reply 1
bump
Your post is really jumbled but (from the top bit)...

... It sounds like the girl you like... is trying to pair you off with someone. :lolwut:
Reply 3
Original post by karmacrunch
Your post is really jumbled but (from the top bit)...

... It sounds like the girl you like... is trying to pair you off with someone. :lolwut:

Sorry! 🙈
Ok scenario

- Theres a girl who i like
- She knows it
- the situation is complicated but we act like a couple anyway
- A new person started today shes very attractive, she walks by me and says have you met the new girl, i was going to bring her down to meet you and cheekily smiles, tens seconds after putting somethjng away she walks past me again and says dont worry shes got s boyf and cheekily smiles again.

Wtf is she playing at? She knows i like her but plays at this? 😕
Well for one i knkw she been talking about me to her lol And two i kust have made a good enough impression on the girl i like to have her want to "show me off"
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry!
Ok scenario

- Theres a girl who i like
- She knows it
- the situation is complicated but we act like a couple anyway
- A new person started today shes very attractive, she walks by me and says have you met the new girl, i was going to bring her down to meet you and cheekily smiles, tens seconds after putting somethjng away she walks past me again and says dont worry shes got s boyf and cheekily smiles again.

Wtf is she playing at? She knows i like her but plays at this?
Well for one i knkw she been talking about me to her lol And two i kust have made a good enough impression on the girl i like to have her want to "show me off"

sounds like she's testing you to see whether you will fancy the new girl over her
What exactly do you expect people to tell you about a situation you can't even write in english?
she's probably fishing to see if you like her by seeing if you'd show interest in another girl
Reply 7
What exactly do you expect people to tell you about a situation you can't even write in english?

Iphones new keyboard is diabolical - I make typos an unbelievable amount of times with it.
Reply 8
Original post by omgimnaomi
she's probably fishing to see if you like her by seeing if you'd show interest in another girl

Original post by Ladders
sounds like she's testing you to see whether you will fancy the new girl over her

Thats what i thought, but was unsure as to why shed go to all that extra effort to point it out? Like you know i like you why do you need confirmation? :-/
Because she's a girl and it's nice to hear

Thats what i thought, but was unsure as to why shed go to all that extra effort to point it out? Like you know i like you why do you need confirmation? :-/
A possibility is shes JEALOUS that there is an attractive girl (and she agrees that shes attractive) so wants to find out if you go for new girl instead as she is a 'threat' to your feelings/bond you have as she can distract your attention

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by omgimnaomi
Because she's a girl and it's nice to hear

Correction - she's an insecure girl and needs to hear it.
It's just weird that she would do that, if it were the other way around I wouldnt go up to her and test her resolve on an attractive guy.

The psychology behind it is weird, whats she trying to do besides **** with my mind? She maybe jealous your right as she gets a lot of attention which now may have to be shared & wants to keep my attention?

Original post by Nomes89
Correction - she's an insecure girl and needs to hear it.

As much as Id hate to agree with you on that - I do 100%
You know the backstory to this - a lot has happened since I last spoke to you. PM me i'll tell you stuff. 🙊

Original post by heavyhandscott
A possibility is shes JEALOUS that there is an attractive girl (and she agrees that shes attractive) so wants to find out if you go for new girl instead as she is a 'threat' to your feelings/bond you have as she can distract your attention

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending