Biochemistry - Personal Statement. Watch

david.willis90
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, I've got a massive issue with my personal statement. I cannot sit down and continue it, writers block comes to mind. I'm a mature student, doing an access course in science and would like to study biochemistry at any of these institutions; University of Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Kings college London and Nottingham University. I didn't score well at A-levels, but I never tried, I only went to college for something to do. What I do have is plenty of experiences. In the Devon and Cornwall Police as a Special Constable, Retained Fire fighter with the Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue, Training to be a Combat Field Medic in the Territorial Army and was an active volunteer in the Red Cross. As well as working a full time job and living independently. So I'm back at college, and finding the access course far too easy, so I've also decided to retake my A-levels (and actually try). I was just wondering if anyone had any tips, books in the field of biochemistry that I could talk about and add into my personal statement.
Thanks you very much for your time, and have a nice day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (546)
37.73%
No - but I will (113)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (100)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (688)
47.55%

Watched Threads