Possibility of Pregnancy? Or something else? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm going to a GP soon, but just wanted to know everyones thoughts on what my symptoms could lead to.
I'm on the pill which leads to me thinking I'm probably not pregnant. However recently I've been peeing a lot without increasing the amount I drink, I've been ravenously hungry at night have had to get up to eat to settle my stomach and have weird abdomen cramps, I get very hot and cold flashes and increased bowel movements and flatulence.

Any ideas? :confused:
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It sounds like some kind of stomach bug, although I guess pregnancy is still possible :dontknow:
EloiseStar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm going to a GP soon, but just wanted to know everyones thoughts on what my symptoms could lead to.
I'm on the pill which leads to me thinking I'm probably not pregnant. However recently I've been peeing a lot without increasing the amount I drink, I've been ravenously hungry at night have had to get up to eat to settle my stomach and have weird abdomen cramps, I get very hot and cold flashes and increased bowel movements and flatulence.

Any ideas? :confused:
I think you might just getting sick, take a pregnancy test?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (307)
37.48%
No - but I will (62)
7.57%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise