Leaving univeristy Watch

Hello3210
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
i hate my course and dont enjoy the life that much but i dont have a plan for when i go back? itll just be getting into a random job i have no idea what i want to do with my life.
EloiseStar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hello3210)
i hate my course and dont enjoy the life that much but i dont have a plan for when i go back? itll just be getting into a random job i have no idea what i want to do with my life.
Have you made the decision to leave? I'm unsure of what you're asking.
Hello3210
Rep:
?
(Original post by EloiseStar)
Have you made the decision to leave? I'm unsure of what you're asking.
Nope im on and off i dont like the course and i have already taken a year out. i dont want to go home but i dont want to stay here in such a predicament, just need some help/advice
EloiseStar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hello3210)
Nope im on and off i dont like the course and i have already taken a year out. i dont want to go home but i dont want to stay here in such a predicament, just need some help/advice
I was in a similar position when I first came to university. If you talk to your school/course administrator they may be able to point you in the direction of finding out more information regarding the costs of dropping out and such. I changed my mind within 3 weeks, how long have you been feeling like this?
username1494226
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh boy you're funny. You have your position at uni and you're willing to throw it away. I only spent 3 days at uni when I started this year. I had to leave because a wound I had from surgery hadn't recovered yet and it declined for a time meaning I had to leave. It's been nearly 7 weeks since I left uni and I still have my wound thats been there since the end of June. I'm not trying to piss on your parade but I'm trying to say that you need to REALLY think this through before you piss it away
Hello3210
Rep:
?
(Original post by EloiseStar)
I was in a similar position when I first came to university. If you talk to your school/course administrator they may be able to point you in the direction of finding out more information regarding the costs of dropping out and such. I changed my mind within 3 weeks, how long have you been feeling like this?
I just cant pick a career! its too late now to change but im worried if i go next year ill be too old i dont know what i can do thats productive this year other then work again :| since before i came i was unsure!
Hello3210
Rep:
?
(Original post by marco14196)
Oh boy you're funny. You have your position at uni and you're willing to throw it away. I only spent 3 days at uni when I started this year. I had to leave because a wound I had from surgery hadn't recovered yet and it declined for a time meaning I had to leave. It's been nearly 7 weeks since I left uni and I still have my wound thats been there since the end of June. I'm not trying to piss on your parade but I'm trying to say that you need to REALLY think this through before you piss it away
I am sorry to hear that. I can always go back next year surely? whats the point in doing a degree im not sure about just because im scared of being left behind as ive already taken a year out so rushed it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.3%
No - but I will (71)
8.05%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.14%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (419)
47.51%

Watched Threads