Can I do children's nursing with a grade D in GCSE science? Watch

eb210
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am doing my second year in sixth form now and studying psychology, religious studies and photography. I want to become a children's nurse but I don't have a C grade in science GCSE. I have at least a C in everything else including English and maths in GCSE and I got BCC grades for A Levels. Would universities make exceptions for situations like this?
l'insegnante
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by eb210)
I am doing my second year in sixth form now and studying psychology, religious studies and photography. I want to become a children's nurse but I don't have a C grade in science GCSE. I have at least a C in everything else including English and maths in GCSE and I got BCC grades for A Levels. Would universities make exceptions for situations like this?
What do you mean by exceptions for situations like this?

What you would really need to do is contact the universities you wish to apply to and ask them, as they will be the only ones who will really know. Check their websites and if it is not made clear then send them an enquiry about it.
Honestly the only people who will be able to give you an accurate answer for this question is the university admissions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (293)
37.61%
No - but I will (56)
7.19%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (374)
48.01%

Watched Threads