The Student Room Group

Fine Art 2015 Applications

Scroll to see replies

I rang chelsea the other day btw - she couldn't tell me much other than we'll know about this course change thin by the end of March/beginning of April time. Think they're just getting interviews done first!

Posted from TSR Mobile
She made it sound like it would actually be more of a course change - ie. fine art to print making or something rather than a place at a different UAL college - but who knows!
It gave me some hope though. I was at another uni interview this week & met someone who had got a full rejection from chelsea - so the course change thing can't be a response they give to everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
had my interview at brighton today, and i think it went really well? they were so nice and interested and at the end one of them said to me "you should think positive, think very very positive" so??
and now i'm in the airport on my way to my glasgow interview tomorrow. it's been hectic.
Original post by blacklineonwhite
had my interview at brighton today, and i think it went really well? they were so nice and interested and at the end one of them said to me "you should think positive, think very very positive" so??
and now i'm in the airport on my way to my glasgow interview tomorrow. it's been hectic.

well done! it sounds like it went really well then :biggrin: good luck with glasgow!
Original post by AnnieLS
She made it sound like it would actually be more of a course change - ie. fine art to print making or something rather than a place at a different UAL college - but who knows!
It gave me some hope though. I was at another uni interview this week & met someone who had got a full rejection from chelsea - so the course change thing can't be a response they give to everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyy - have you heard any more about this since you rang up? I had my interview there last week and just got an email today saying that they think I would be more suitable for another course and will let me know soon via UCAS... kinda hoping that they might offer me Camberwell because I was originally going to apply there but changed my mind last minute!

:smile:
"Thank you for attending an interview for our BA (Hons) Fine Art Painting course. I am pleased to inform you that subject to Registry checks, you will receive an offer of a place via UCAS in due course."

this is basically an offer, right?
Original post by blacklineonwhite
"Thank you for attending an interview for our BA (Hons) Fine Art Painting course. I am pleased to inform you that subject to Registry checks, you will receive an offer of a place via UCAS in due course."

this is basically an offer, right?

Yeah it is! Well donee!! Is that Brighton? :smile:
Original post by meganabcdefg
Heyy - have you heard any more about this since you rang up? I had my interview there last week and just got an email today saying that they think I would be more suitable for another course and will let me know soon via UCAS... kinda hoping that they might offer me Camberwell because I was originally going to apply there but changed my mind last minute!

:smile:

Ooo that sounds promising if you had an interview!

No I haven't heard anything yet.... Getting worried as I have other offers I should be responding to but my hearts set on UAL 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnieLS
Ooo that sounds promising if you had an interview!

No I haven't heard anything yet.... Getting worried as I have other offers I should be responding to but my hearts set on UAL 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully now that they've finished interviews they should start making decisions?! I'm kinda in the same boat, I hope they don't take too long because I want to make be able to make a decision on the others! congrats on your other offers though - where are they? :smile:
Yeah it is! Well donee!! Is that Brighton? :smile:

yep! got the email through just after my glasgow interview (which i don't think went too well, but nothing i can do now), so that was something to lift my spirits at least.
Hopefully now that they've finished interviews they should start making decisions?! I'm kinda in the same boat, I hope they don't take too long because I want to make be able to make a decision on the others! congrats on your other offers though - where are they? :smile:

Kingston, Oxford brookes & bath... It's probably going to be between the first two. I'm so bad at making decisions though. I haven't done a foundation course though but took the risk of applying straight to BA anyway but I also have a place on the Oxford brookes foundation course, but lack of funding makes that practically impossible.

How about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
waiting my gsa phone interview ohhh feel nervous😁😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got an offer from Falmouth? :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest