Briefly describe why you want an apprenticeship with us? Watch

hassan88
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, could someone give me brief ideas on how to tackle this question? What points could I add whilst answering?
ko111
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hassan88)
Hi, could someone give me brief ideas on how to tackle this question? What points could I add whilst answering?
Hi, do research, see what apprentices have said in the past, think about why you want to do the apprenticeship and how you are a perfect fit for the company? what the success rate is for that type of apprenticeship? use ratemyapprenticeship site has reviews and advice. What kind of apprenticeship is it?
hassan88
Rep:
?
(Original post by ko111)
Hi, do research, see what apprentices have said in the past, think about why you want to do the apprenticeship and how you are a perfect fit for the company? what the success rate is for that type of apprenticeship? use ratemyapprenticeship site has reviews and advice. What kind of apprenticeship is it?
Hi, i have already sent off the application. But thanks for the advice I will use these tips in the future!
It was an application for BAE Systems, as a fitter.
ko111
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, i have already sent off the application. But thanks for the advice I will use these tips in the future!
It was an application for BAE Systems, as a fitter.
oh right haha no problem! Good Luck mate, what's the next stage?
hassan88
Rep:
?
(Original post by ko111)
oh right haha no problem! Good Luck mate, what's the next stage?
Thanks pal. After the application it's the aptitude tests. I've completed those, just waiting for the outcome now. Really worried about how they went! But oh well it's a waiting game now really.
ko111
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks pal. After the application it's the aptitude tests. I've completed those, just waiting for the outcome now. Really worried about how they went! But oh well it's a waiting game now really.
numerical and verbal reasoning or did you have to do data checking too? data checking test is really difficult did that before and it didn't go well. yh waiting game is annoying and stressful. I'm sure if you practiced enough, you done well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads