UWE Offers Watch

savannahtree
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

Does UWE make offers before the UCAS deadline date? If so, can courses fill up before the deadline?

From what I've seen on this forum it seems that they do make offers, or at least offer interviews before the deadline, but some confirmation would be nice.

I want to apply for Geography but I am unable to do my application until December, so I'm a bit worried if the course can fill up before. I doubt it, but any info on the matter would be appreciated.

Thanks.
IC3DOutStunn4
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by savannahtree)
Hi,

Does UWE make offers before the UCAS deadline date? If so, can courses fill up before the deadline?

From what I've seen on this forum it seems that they do make offers, or at least offer interviews before the deadline, but some confirmation would be nice.

I want to apply for Geography but I am unable to do my application until December, so I'm a bit worried if the course can fill up before. I doubt it, but any info on the matter would be appreciated.

Thanks.
I got an offer on the 16th October for Urban Planning. So yeah they do, but the course shouldn't be filled up by the time you apply

Posted from TSR Mobile
savannahtree
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by IC3DOutStunn4)
I got an offer on the 16th October for Urban Planning. So yeah they do, but the course shouldn't be filled up by the time you apply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah man, I hope not.

Congrats on your offer.
shrn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by savannahtree)
Yeah man, I hope not.

Congrats on your offer.
It won't be don't worry, there are people who will apply even later january (mostly international students).
sueann_ysa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi I'm an international student and I still haven't applied yet. Will it be too late to apply now? I want to apply for environmental science. Does anyone know if uwe is good for this subject? Or suggest other better ones at an affordable price?
plamensimeonov
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
UWE is amazing for Environmental Science and anything in relation to science really. It shouldn't be late either for your application. UK students have a deadline of 15th January and I suppose that for international students it's even at a later date.

Good luck.
moniqte
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there, I have received an offer as well, like few days ago, for building surveying
Rich0489
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I received an unconditional offer for Foundation Built and Natural Environments last week, so happy!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed