how do toilet attendants qualify? I'm asking for a friend Watch

nohomo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I heard that they write a faeces, keep a log and take a toilet paper with the worst part being the really hard number two. If you pass, urine. Is this right?

My friend Theodore is interested in being one. He has low self esteem but he has already passed the faeces. I told him, you're so far, ted but he wouldn't take it on board. I know of one guy who was really enpoosiastic about the course but spent most of his time watching TV. He passed, and was an expert on cable by the end of it.

I know of another guy who spent so long on his faeces in the toilet that he got writer's block.
Kaiju
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nohomo)
enpoosiastic
no

i literally can;t
helpd mme
AdamCee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you high
ZeroName
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
no homo
nohomo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by AdamCee)
Are you high
cheeriosarenice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nohomo)
I heard that they write a faeces, keep a log and take a toilet paper with the worst part being the really hard number two. If you pass, urine. Is this right?

My friend Theodore is interested in being one. He has low self esteem but he has already passed the faeces. I told him, you're so far, ted but he wouldn't take it on board. I know of one guy who was really enpoosiastic about the course but spent most of his time watching TV. He passed, and was an expert on cable by the end of it.

I know of another guy who spent so long on his faeces in the toilet that he got writer's block.
funnay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (458)
38.01%
No - but I will (91)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (85)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (571)
47.39%

Watched Threads