So why ask about jobs for five years time then
username1646063
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Quady)
So why ask about jobs for five years time then
Just want a career idea and then do a degree according to that.. I like to plan ahead xx
Ice Dragon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by BouhG)
I understand what he means that 20k is fine if you are living by yourself but he is forgetting about the bills, car , petrol , emergency money etc
I'm a girl, just to clarify.

And I live up north, where it's cheaper than down south in most cases especially with things such as rent.
samir12
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Uz25)
Just want a career idea and then do a degree according to that.. I like to plan ahead xx
What subjects are you mainly interested in? Look for degrees heavily related to the subjects you are interested in and then see what those degrees lead to what jobs. You are only 16 so you have plenty of time to decide tbh.
username1646063
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by samir12)
What subjects are you mainly interested in? Look for degrees heavily related to the subjects you are interested in and then see what those degrees lead to what jobs. You are only 16 so you have plenty of time to decide tbh.
Yhh but I'm ganna apply for uni in sept. .. just wanna decide what degree to do.. and check what careers it could lead to..
I love chem and biology
. And like.doing practical work but not all the time.. I like helping people an giving advice..

Considering pharmacology biomedical science and neuroscience
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (410)
30.35%
The paper was reasonable (535)
39.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (230)
17.02%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
13.03%

Watched Threads