I need to move on. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So my current group of friends doesn't want me anymore and I know that they talk about me behind my back but I have nowhere else to go. They took me in after my last group split up and I was left alone but the thought of being on my own again is too scary, even tough I know I need to leave or else I will be forced out the comfort of the familiar always draws me back and I keep thinking that I can change or that they will accept me even though I know dead down they won't. I don't know what to do anymore:cry2:
Sotty94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
But did you like this group of friends? Were you comfortable with them? And do you know the reasons why they left you? Sometimes people talk behind your back because they want to demonstrate themselves to be better than you. I don't like this kind of people who talk behind other's back. I would prefer to be alone, rather than with such people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Sotty94)
But did you like this group of friends? Were you comfortable with them? And do you know the reasons why they left you? Sometimes people talk behind your back because they want to demonstrate themselves to be better than you. I don't like this kind of people who talk behind other's back. I would prefer to be alone, rather than with such people

Posted from TSR Mobile
The people I am with now? Yes I really like them and it's only 2 of a really big group that don't like me but they are like the group leaders and everybody liked them so there is no way to instigate a brake off. And I've been alone for so long before it is something I would hate to go back to it is really painful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (44)
37.29%
No - but I will (4)
3.39%
No - I don't want to (5)
4.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (65)
55.08%

Watched Threads