Turn on thread page Beta

Homeschooling watch


    I am moving to Las Vegas soon and will be homeschooling my son. I have researched the laws of Nevada
    and will need to consult with someone who has homeschooled their children for at least 3yrs.

    I wouldn't be bothering you much as I already have a good idea of what and how I will teach him.
    Basically, I just need a name to satisfy the bureaucracy.

    Thank you for your time,
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2002
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.