Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone know where i can find the link to the June2003 Unit 5a (labour markets) paper.....

????? anyone....

ReputationRep:
    We only sat it last week! I don't think it will be available on the internet for a while. On the subject, how did you find it? I did 5B (tourism question) and found it quite good.

Not looking forward to tomorrow though... 100 mark essay THEN a 50 mark data response! <sarcasm>They're funny guys, them at Edexcel!</sarcasm>

You sure it was Labour markets with tourism? Development (also M5) had tourism for question B.

ReputationRep:
    Thats what I said, I did Unit 5B (development Economics), and answered the tourism question.

Oh right, sorry I missread, I did the first question, 20 marks for reasons for and against cancelling debt was great

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, thats the part that put me off that question - I think I could have pulled off 10 marks, but 20 seemed too many for that ... but really, 15 marks for three factors affecting the level of tourism in a country? Come on!!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.