Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone know where i can find the link to the June2003 Unit 5a (labour markets) paper.....

????? anyone....

ReputationRep:
    We only sat it last week! I don't think it will be available on the internet for a while. On the subject, how did you find it? I did 5B (tourism question) and found it quite good.

Not looking forward to tomorrow though... 100 mark essay THEN a 50 mark data response! <sarcasm>They're funny guys, them at Edexcel!</sarcasm>

You sure it was Labour markets with tourism? Development (also M5) had tourism for question B.

ReputationRep:
    Thats what I said, I did Unit 5B (development Economics), and answered the tourism question.

Oh right, sorry I missread, I did the first question, 20 marks for reasons for and against cancelling debt was great

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, thats the part that put me off that question - I think I could have pulled off 10 marks, but 20 seemed too many for that ... but really, 15 marks for three factors affecting the level of tourism in a country? Come on!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.