This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Does anyone know where i can find the link to the June2003 Unit 5a (labour markets) paper.....
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
????? anyone....
Benny Cool
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We only sat it last week! I don't think it will be available on the internet for a while. On the subject, how did you find it? I did 5B (tourism question) and found it quite good.

Not looking forward to tomorrow though... 100 mark essay THEN a 50 mark data response! <sarcasm>They're funny guys, them at Edexcel!</sarcasm>
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
You sure it was Labour markets with tourism? Development (also M5) had tourism for question B.
Benny Cool
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thats what I said, I did Unit 5B (development Economics), and answered the tourism question.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Oh right, sorry I missread, I did the first question, 20 marks for reasons for and against cancelling debt was great
Benny Cool
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hmmm, thats the part that put me off that question - I think I could have pulled off 10 marks, but 20 seemed too many for that ... but really, 15 marks for three factors affecting the level of tourism in a country? Come on!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (61)
52.59%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.62%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
12.07%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (28)
24.14%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.59%

Watched Threads