Feelings... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
You know when you think a girl is average looking/nothing special, but then you talk to her and suddenly you find her so damn attractive. Yeah...I love that

But I seriously hate these feelings! I can't concentrate, I keep thinking about her and I'm studying Maths at university. HELP ME!
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You know when you think a girl is average looking/nothing special, but then you talk to her and suddenly you find her so damn attractive. Yeah...I love that girl

But I seriously hate these feelings! I can't concentrate, I keep thinking about her and I'm studying Maths at university. HELP ME!
FYP
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Andy98)
FYP
What does FYP mean?
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What does FYP mean?
Fixed your post.

You need to ask her out
Nicholas Nelson
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I feel for you bro, whenever I have a thought like that I meditate, it seriously helps (well… for me it does).
Anonymous #1
Fixed your post.

You need to ask her out
I can't...she seems unapproachable.

It's not that I haven't tried flirting with her, I have. She just doesn't seem responsive enough.

I wanna get to know her better, but if I'm being honest, I've never asked a girl out for a coffee or a movie or something.

I have her on Facebook by the way...but again, she doesn't seem responsive. She doesn't get on facebook a lot (understandable as she has a great social life).
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can't...she seems unapproachable.

It's not that I haven't tried flirting with her, I have. She just doesn't seem responsive enough.

I wanna get to know her better, but if I'm being honest, I've never asked a girl out for a coffee or a movie or something.

I have her on Facebook by the way...but again, she doesn't seem responsive. She doesn't get on facebook a lot (understandable as she has a great social life).
You can, you walk up and ask. Swallow all pride and fear you have and just do it. What've you got to lose?
inachigeek21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I completely understand you dude, but it has happened to me with a guy. Lol.
But ask her out to find out the greater deal, to see if she admires you back.
I don't see the wrong in it, ask her out dude.
TSR can only do so much to help you.
Anonymous #1
You can, you walk up and ask. Swallow all pride and fear you have and just do it. What've you got to lose?
But she's always around people, talking to people, how can I just go up to her and ask? If she was alone, I would definitely go up and talk to her...but, I'm so bad at reading signals. I'm thinking she's not interested because we are very different.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by inachigeek21)
I completely understand you dude, but it has happened to me with a guy. Lol.
But ask her out to find out the greater deal, to see if she admires you back.
I don't see the wrong in it, ask her out dude.
TSR can only do so much to help you.
How do I get her alone to ask? She's always around people, she's very sociable.
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
But she's always around people, talking to people, how can I just go up to her and ask? If she was alone, I would definitely go up and talk to her...but, I'm so bad at reading signals. I'm thinking she's not interested because we are very different.
So are me and my girlfriend. Just ask if you can have a word, in private, if you're that nervous
Anonymous #1
So are me and my girlfriend. Just ask if you can have a word, in private, if you're that nervous
How are you and your girlfriend different? I'm very different to the girl because she's a white girl and I'm South Asian. Culturally, we are very different, as well as appearance wise.

I don't think I'm nervous, I think it's inevitable that I will get rejected, and from experience, I know it's better to get rejected early, than let my feelings get the best of me and drive myself crazy. I just haven't asked anyone out before.
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How are you and your girlfriend different? I'm very different to the girl because she's a white girl and I'm South Asian. Culturally, we are very different, as well as appearance wise.

I don't think I'm nervous, I think it's inevitable that I will get rejected, and from experience, I know it's better to get rejected early, than let my feelings get the best of me and drive myself crazy. I just haven't asked anyone out before.
We're pretty much the exact opposite.

There's nothing to it, you just ask.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.8%
No - but I will (102)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (633)
47.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise