Approaching Girls Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I'm a 15 year old male, I would say I'm fairly good looking; I've been complimented on my appearance many times. But I have never approached a girl. I did try to when I was in year 7; it didn't go well. I just don't want to be that guy who has never had a girlfriend when I go college next year. What advice would you give me when I approach a girl?
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't try to chat them up, just try to be friendly and funny.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
just be yourself. smiling helps, but not in a weird way ?
Balloon Baboon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I'm a 15 year old male, I would say I'm fairly good looking; I've been complimented on my appearance many times. But I have never approached a girl. I did try to when I was in year 7; it didn't go well. I just don't want to be that guy who has never had a girlfriend when I go college next year. What advice would you give me when I approach a girl?

Firstly and most importantly, be yourself. The best advice I can give you, and believe me, I have experience (good and bad) - smile. Girls love a nice smile and will respond well too it.
C_tinie_D
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
make them laugh and smile, most importantly show them that your interested in what they have to say
ashestodusters
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The best advice is to be yourself and get to know them, girls tend to value personality over appearance.
I had a few guys try to chat me up / ask me out in school and all were rejected flat out. My first and current boyfriend got to know me and let me get to know him for over a month before making any advances.
Hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise