Demotivating Driving Instructor Watch

Splitz-008
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've only had about two lessons with him and they were OK, but then when going on roads at my estate the guy starts shouting me down all the time saying I'm not listening and not doing anything right. It's only my third driving lesson never driven before and the guy makes me nervous. Every 30 seconds the guy stopped the car saying what the hell are you doing and are you even listening. It was a sunday and there were practically no cars driving cause it wasnt close to any main roads. The lesson was supposed to be junctions and he kept sighing and shaking his head. After 1hr and 30mins I did get the hang of it and even though I'm learning feel like I've got no confidence anymore.

From what all my mates said I kept thinking it would be fun to learn driving but guess not...
dragonkeeper999
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Get a different driving instructor - if you're not getting on well with this one then just don't continue lessons with him. He doesn't sound like a very good teacher anyway...
thestars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would find another driving instructor
Splitz-008
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I already paid for 10 lessons in advance though and dont know whether Ill get a refund or not...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads