Accounting and Finance Watch

ajdhindsa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi All
I'm stuck on my final uni choice guys. So is the Accounting and Finance course at Surrey good? I've noticed the overall ranking for Surrey is top 20 so I'm really stuck.
Thanks All
University of Surrey
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ajdhindsa)
Hi All
I'm stuck on my final uni choice guys. So is the Accounting and Finance course at Surrey good? I've noticed the overall ranking for Surrey is top 20 so I'm really stuck.
Thanks All
Hi there! Can we help at all?

The Accounting & Finance course provides a blend of specific accounting and finance modules with a wider understanding of business - this gives you both a strong theoretical foundation in the subject and an appreciation of how accounting and finance are applied in real-world business situations.

The Business School at Surrey has great links with companies around the world, with students going to work at lots of big names during their Professional Training Year. The Training year can often help you make connections for after you graduate - and even secure a job for when you leave Surrey!

If we can find one of our Student Ambassadors, would you be interested in asking them your questions about the course / life at Surrey?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 5 Jul '19
  • University of Surrey
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • University of Surrey
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.76%
No - but I will (98)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (607)
47.65%

Watched Threads