The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by HappyCheesecake
Aww, well done :smile: Are you hoping to place Warwick as your firm?

Yes, definitely haha :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Conditional in Language, Culture and Communication - AAB! :biggrin: Warwick's looking like one of my main choices now!
Original post by Ruxy
Yes, definitely haha :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's between UCL and Warwick (if I get an offer from UCL, that is). It's so difficult to decide :eek: Which other universities have you applied to? :smile:
Original post by holdswjr03
Conditional in Language, Culture and Communication - AAB! :biggrin: Warwick's looking like one of my main choices now!

Ah congrats!! I had an interview with them for the same degree on the 11th (I'm an intl applicant), but I've yet to hear back from them :frown: I hope they get back to me soon!!
It's between UCL and Warwick (if I get an offer from UCL, that is). It's so difficult to decide :eek: Which other universities have you applied to? :smile:

Sorry to join in the conversation (just we're in very similar places in deciding between UCL/Warwick). Where else did you apply? I applied to York Durham and Bath

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conditional for maths :smile: A*AA Has anyone else applied for maths?
It's like we are all deciding between UCL and Warwick. Wonder why?
Reply 187
Original post by nickk_harrisonn
Conditional for maths :smile: A*AA Has anyone else applied for maths?

I got an offer for Maths with Stats with the same entry requirements. Have you just applied for straight Maths? Are you going to firm Warwick?
Original post by upendatom
Wooooh just received an offer for History of Art after attending an interview last Wednesday :smile: Warwick will most likely be my insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, congratulations on your offer! I have a Skype interview on tuesday for history of art. What sort of questions did they ask you? Do you have any tips? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Kurtsz
I got an offer for Maths with Stats with the same entry requirements. Have you just applied for straight Maths? Are you going to firm Warwick?

Yeah, I've applied for just straight maths. I'm still waiting to hear from Cambridge but if I get an offer from them (fingers crossed), Warwick will be my insurance.
Original post by Dylann
Sorry to join in the conversation (just we're in very similar places in deciding between UCL/Warwick). Where else did you apply? I applied to York Durham and Bath

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied to York, Bath and Southampton :smile: Haven't received anything apart from acknowledgements from all and an invite to attend a pre-offer open day :/ Have you heard from anywhere else?
Original post by Tremmel
It's like we are all deciding between UCL and Warwick. Wonder why?

They're like the universities that are just below elite universities...quite similar in some aspects but also different which makes deciding between the two awfully hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied to York, Bath and Southampton :smile: Haven't received anything apart from acknowledgements from all and an invite to attend a pre-offer open day :/ Have you heard from anywhere else?

Got an interview with York which said in email I am guaranteed an offer, though I probably won't attend since I live in London and already have ucl/Warwick offers. Who invited you to the open day? I visited Southampton but didn't get a nice feel from it :/ warm though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 193
Hello, I sent my application to Warwick for Physics (MPHYS) last Friday, approximately how long would they take to make an offer? And who's already gotten an offer?
Original post by MoSalhi
Hello, I sent my application to Warwick for Physics (MPHYS) last Friday, approximately how long would they take to make an offer? And who's already gotten an offer?

I got an offer back on the day my application was sent off so they must've been on the ball. But that was for maths so I don't know what they're like with Physics. If they're like any of the other unis, they're send you some log-in details where you can check the progress of your application with them.
Just got an A*AA offer for economics :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by username42
Just got an A*AA offer for economics :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! :smile: When did you send your application?
Original post by mindispoison
Congrats! :smile: When did you send your application?

Around the 10th of October.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an AAA offer for Politics just now :biggrin:
Reply 199

I don't have as good choices because I knew Warwick would be my firm haha. I applied to nottingham newcastle Loughborough and keele

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending