Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry) Watch

apple cakes
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Charlotte Taylor)
Yeah I'm pretty sure you can switch up until the end of the second year so I wouldn't worry
Where else have you applied of you don't mind me asking?
The others I've applied to are Imperial, UCL, Kings and Queen Mary. The rest are within London only willing to leave home for Warwick, obviously because I'm not good enough for Oxbridge.

What about you which other Universities have you applied to?
Charlotte Taylor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sheffield, York, Leicester and Coventry (coventry was a space filler more than anything)
Ive made Sheffield my insurance though
richiebee
Badges: 1
Report 4 years ago
A A B offer for Biological a Sciences BSc so excited loved the campus xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
pryngles
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by apple cakes)
I couldn't make my mind up so ended up choosing BSc, kind of wish I picked MMath but I've heard it's possible to transfer so I'll decide that part if I make it into Warwick in the first place
Hey fellow Warwickian Math offer holder!
imlisa1996
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ssssspppp)
Hi when did you receive the offer and when did u apply?? I'm soo nervous now as I applied on oct 15 and I'm still waiting
same! what are your AS grades, may I ask?
apple cakes
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by pryngles)
Hey fellow Warwickian Math offer holder!
Hey good luck with making the requirement maybe we'll see each other one day lol.
Btw any idea if we get an open day to go check the university out?
foxfire54
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by apple cakes)
Hey good luck with making the requirement maybe we'll see each other one day lol.
Btw any idea if we get an open day to go check the university out?
There are offer holder's open days next year I think. At least there is for maths. Check the open days page.

Also, speaking of maths, anyone else received an email about the STEP help thing? Anyone else planning on going? If so, what are your personal statements like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Charlotte Taylor
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've applied to go to the STEP thing, my personal statement had basically a very similar intro and conclusion to my Ucas ps but the actual content was more maths based and like my history surrounding it and why I would benefit from the support

Posted from TSR Mobile
brookew1996
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ssssspppp)
Hi when did you receive the offer and when did u apply?? I'm soo nervous now as I applied on oct 15 and I'm still waiting
I received my offer on 8th December and I applied on 10th October! 😊 Mine took ages too so don't worry!
ILLREKTUM9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got Warwick Economics offer with AAAB at AS and A*A*AA predictions? Or around this?

I really hope my grades/predictions are good enough.
ChrisW3.14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Guys is everyone getting STEP as a condition of their offers?
ChrisW3.14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by charlotteA96)
Got a conditional for Maths (MMath)
I'm really happy because Warwick is where I want to go!
Did they include STEP
charlotteA96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ChrisW3.14)
Did they include STEP
Yeah
It's either A*AA + 1 in STEP or A*A*A + 2 in STEP. The standard offer.
Ruxy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Merry Christmas everybody ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Magnus Taylor
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
Is there a facebook group yet?
Ssssspppp
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by imlisa1996)
same! what are your AS grades, may I ask?
Hi, I got 5As....I'm really worried.
Theaetetus
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by foxfire54)
There are offer holder's open days next year I think. At least there is for maths. Check the open days page.

Also, speaking of maths, anyone else received an email about the STEP help thing? Anyone else planning on going? If so, what are your personal statements like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you received any info about offer holder days? Maths Dep. page says they'll be in January or February and I can't for the life of me remember if I've received an email or a letter about going.

Also, for the STEP thing, are you writing a full on personal statement? I was only going to write a few lines! Just a few things about how much support I get and how I'd benefit.
foxfire54
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Theaetetus)
Have you received any info about offer holder days? Maths Dep. page says they'll be in January or February and I can't for the life of me remember if I've received an email or a letter about going.

Also, for the STEP thing, are you writing a full on personal statement? I was only going to write a few lines! Just a few things about how much support I get and how I'd benefit.
I'm also unsure as to whether I've had any letters or anything about the open days in Jan/Feb, although I'm fairly sure I haven't had anything.

About the STEP thing, I'm trying to get it so that the text box on the site is full when I paste in the statement. It's quite tricky to do that without feeling like I'm repeating myself from my personal statement though. I can say what I need to without regurgitating personal statement stuff in about 1400 characters, although I haven't written the introduction yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Theaetetus
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by foxfire54)
I'm also unsure as to whether I've had any letters or anything about the open days in Jan/Feb, although I'm fairly sure I haven't had anything.

About the STEP thing, I'm trying to get it so that the text box on the site is full when I paste in the statement. It's quite tricky to do that without feeling like I'm repeating myself from my personal statement though. I can say what I need to without regurgitating personal statement stuff in about 1400 characters, although I haven't written the introduction yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you - I thought I hadn't either, but I get so many irrelevant letters/emails I can't quite remember!

Yes, I'm not quite sure what to include. Whether I need to waffle about why I want to study maths, or just type a little bit about how the school doesn't offer much support and I think I'd benefit from additional help. They weren't very informative about what to do.
roughsweet37
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Unconditional offer for BSc. Information Systems Management & Innovation.
I'm an international student from India and Warwick is my first choice

Other Offers I have:

Royal Holloway (Unconditional)
Queen Mary Univ of London (Conditional)
University of Exeter (Unconditional with 5,000 GBP scholarship for the first yr)
King's College London (Haven't heard back)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (179)
32.43%
The paper was reasonable (272)
49.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
10.87%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
7.43%

Watched Threads