The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by grammar12
Any English offers recently? I applied in mid October and still haven't heard anything. Im starting to become very nervous because of not hearing anything for a long time

I've applied for English and haven't heard back either! I'm guessing they'll be making decisions over Christmas (I think they sent an email saying so but I can't quite remember). I wouldn't worry!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by niamhryle
I've applied for English and haven't heard back either! I'm guessing they'll be making decisions over Christmas (I think they sent an email saying so but I can't quite remember). I wouldn't worry!

I assume that since the course is quite popular, they don't want to make any hasty decisions, and instead wait until they received all applications before giving any offers (unless you are exceptionally good).
Have got an offer for Economics. Just confirmed it as a firm choice :smile:
Anyone got an offer for history and attending the open day on Wednesday 25th February?
Reply 444
https://www.facebook.com/groups/792168184190927/

Hi guys, I finally had a little bit of time to create a fb group (with mocks, tests and all that college stuff). It's the first group I have ever created so let me know if it doesn't work... Thanks
Original post by 2015brj
Congratulations :smile: I just applied for that course as well! Do you mind telling me your predicted/offered and how long it took for Warwick to answer?

Thanks! I'm predicted 44 IB Points, and they gave me an offer of 38. Warwick was actually quite fast, but I applied in September. They took around 1 month and a bit to reply I think.

This is my second choice now, just got an offer from Cambridge :smile:! So if I don't meet my offer I'll be going to Warwick in October!

Good luck!
Reply 446
Conditional offer for MMORSE! :biggrin:
Original post by Harshil1
Offer for PPE from Warwick! International Applicant!

Hey me too! Im from Pakistan btw what about you? :smile:
Original post by caroly0925
hi, i have a conditional offer for PPE (38 IB) :smile:

Hey me too! But im an international applicant though :smile: (A*AA)
Hey got a conditional offer from Warwick the day before yesterday for PPE and it's my second choice (LSE is first if they accept me :tongue:). Love Warwick!! ♥international applicant btw :biggrin:
Reply 450
Original post by extraolives
Thanks! I'm predicted 44 IB Points, and they gave me an offer of 38. Warwick was actually quite fast, but I applied in September. They took around 1 month and a bit to reply I think.

This is my second choice now, just got an offer from Cambridge :smile:! So if I don't meet my offer I'll be going to Warwick in October!

Good luck!

wow 44 points is amazing :smile: I'm an IB student as well (international applicant- indian citizen living in Japan) and i just applied two days ago so I'm really nervous about it!

thanks for replying and congrats on Cambridge!
Original post by miraj3
Conditional offer for MMORSE! :biggrin:

Same here! Is it your firm??

Posted from TSR Mobile
do you mind me asking how long it took till you were made an offer and when you applied? I just recently applied for the economics and Industrial Organization course as an international applicant and ive been stressing out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 453
Original post by nush1597
Same here! Is it your firm??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yepp, can't wait to go! Love the campus and love the sound of Morse!
Original post by miraj3
Yepp, can't wait to go! Love the campus and love the sound of Morse!

Yeahh I'm quite excited myself! What a levels do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 455
Original post by nush1597
Yeahh I'm quite excited myself! What a levels do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths, further maths, bio and physics. Did as chemistry last year too. What about you?
Original post by emilyd_
I have a conditional offer for Theatre and Performance, it is my first choice :smile:

Me too! What is your offer? :smile:
Original post by miraj3
Maths, further maths, bio and physics. Did as chemistry last year too. What about you?

Omg wow that's impressive! I do maths further maths and economics, dropped physics. Btw have you been invited for an offer holder open day for MORSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 458
Original post by SamanthaG
Me too! What is your offer? :smile:

It is AAB, how about you? :smile:
Original post by emilyd_
It is AAB, how about you? :smile:

Mine too and it has to include English Literature:smile: Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest