The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Got a conditional for MORSE :smile: international applicant.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Any English offer holders? I haven't heard of any
Got a conditional for Maths (MMath)
I'm really happy because Warwick is where I want to go! :smile:
Original post by charlotteA96
Got a conditional for Maths (MMath)
I'm really happy because Warwick is where I want to go! :smile:

Yay a fellow MMath-er :biggrin: Warwick is my 2nd choice (after Cambridge) and it was my first offer so I was happy :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by jf1994
Conditional for Medical Microbiology and Virology MSc :-)

me too! Is yours AAB?
Reply 45
Original post by Tantheta
Hey there!

I got a conditional offer for Economics :biggrin: It's my safety school, and I'm hoping to hear from my top choices, but I'm happy with Warwick so far :smile:

Well done! If you don't mind me asking what are your predicted grades/ how soon did you hear? Still waiting to hear back from Warwick!
Original post by TheAnnabelle
You can take all three? That sounds perf! I really want to learn russian so I may go the language centre for that :-p

Yes! I'm going for the BA Modern Languages so I'm taking Russian as my beginner's! :biggrin:
Original post by jordan_s
Yes! I'm going for the BA Modern Languages so I'm taking Russian as my beginner's! :biggrin:

Not even gonna lie. I am a little bit jelly. Have fun with that!
Original post by TheAnnabelle
Not even gonna lie. I am a little bit jelly. Have fun with that!

Haha cheers! :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Lulamoo
me too! Is yours AAB?

Yeah! I've applied for the BSc as well, it's only ABB for that one. Just in case :wink:

Is Warwick your firm?
Original post by jordan_s
We might all be in the same class together, I've got an offer for French Spanish and Russian! :biggrin:

So cool! It seems weird to be meeting possible classmates for next year already! :biggrin:
I got an offer for history from Warwick and it's my first choice! Anyone else applied to the history course yet?
Original post by MiniMacaroon
So cool! It seems weird to be meeting possible classmates for next year already! :biggrin:

Doesn't it!? Weird but cool :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by jf1994
Yeah! I've applied for the BSc as well, it's only ABB for that one. Just in case :wink:

Is Warwick your firm?

Yeah good idea!:smile:

I think it's gonna be my insurance- with bath as my firm (or oxford but the chances of that are zero!) Is it your firm?
Reply 54
Oh man would've been nice to know one person! Yeah Warwick is my firm and Leicester my insurance :smile:
congrats to everyone with offers so far, and to anyone still waiting, they're just saving the best til last! :tongue:
as for myself, i've got a conditional for BA Modern Languages (French, Italian & Portuguese) wooooooooooooooo :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by Econ95
Well done! If you don't mind me asking what are your predicted grades/ how soon did you hear? Still waiting to hear back from Warwick!

Hey! I'm doing the IB Diploma, as an international applicant, and I got predicted 7s for my Higher Levels: Math, Economics, Chemistry and Biology :smile:

I applied on the 13th of Oct (Oxford guilty as charged :tongue:) and heard back by 22nd Oct - incidentally on Diwali haha!

Good luck! I hope to meet a potential future classmate :biggrin:
Reply 57
Offer holder for MPhys. A*AA, should be okay. Warwick are my joint second choice (alongside UCL), but behind Oxford.

I think that depending on how much I enjoy FP2 and FP3, I might switch to the MMathPhys course, but I'm not sure yet.

Does anyone else find themselves in a similar situation? Warwick is a campus uni in the middle of nowhere, whereas UCL is the polar opposite of that. Warwick is definitely cheaper to live at too, which is nice and has me considering it.

I'm concerned that Coventry might be sort of boring. One of my friends is at UoCoventry, and he says it's dead.
Original post by grammar12
Any English offer holders? I haven't heard of any

I've had an offer for English & German :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Tantheta
Hey! I'm doing the IB Diploma, as an international applicant, and I got predicted 7s for my Higher Levels: Math, Economics, Chemistry and Biology :smile:

I applied on the 13th of Oct (Oxford guilty as charged :tongue:) and heard back by 22nd Oct - incidentally on Diwali haha!

Good luck! I hope to meet a potential future classmate :biggrin:

Ah that's amazing! Yes deffo hope to see you next year😀

Quick Reply

Latest