Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Offer for Economics
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 761
Firmed Warwick for MChem :smile:
By the way, do you know whether it's possible to transfer to Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry after the first year of studies? I kind of wish I had chosen that course instead of plain chemistry.. :/
Can't wait to meet you all at Warwick! :P
Reply 762
Original post by ice_tea
Firmed Warwick for MChem :smile:
By the way, do you know whether it's possible to transfer to Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry after the first year of studies? I kind of wish I had chosen that course instead of plain chemistry.. :/
Can't wait to meet you all at Warwick! :P

An nice! :biggrin: I think in the first two years all the courses are interchangeable, as long as you are working to a high enough standard, so you will have no problem :smile: Yes I look forward to seeing you all too! Only 6 months now :smile:
I'm PPE too. At first I didn't get the offer letter via email so I called the undergraduate admission office. They said I should have received it. I confirmed that it wasn't in junk mail and asked them to send it again. I got one within a week. I don't know what went wrong but you are supposed to have one. Don't worry if the offer is on UCAS! That 99.9% means you are in:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Adrian7697
When do we get to start applying for accommodation?

Application forms for applicants starting courses between September 2015 and August 2016 will be available online at the end of May 2015.

Here's the link
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/accommodation/studentaccommodation/apply/15/new-holding

You can lick accommodation overview for more information.
Original post by Stark95
I got an offer for PPE but received no letter along with it just a change in UCAS track.. is it normal? í ½í¸±í ½í¸±

Forgot to quote you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrancisKang
I'm PPE too. At first I didn't get the offer letter via email so I called the undergraduate admission office. They said I should have received it. I confirmed that it wasn't in junk mail and asked them to send it again. I got one within a week. I don't know what went wrong but you are supposed to have one. Don't worry if the offer is on UCAS! That 99.9% means you are in:smile:

Reply 767
Original post by Stark95

I emailed them about in december and they haven't replied yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stark95

Just try calling! Works better than email directly. You can imagine how many emails they need to respond to a day and how messy their mailbox would look. Maybe sending an email of request after calling would be more efficient.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everybody,

I got offers from:

University College London (BSc Economics)

Warwick (BSc Economics)

King's College London (Bsc Economics & Management)

Which one is the best choice and why?

Thanks in advance
Vinay
Reply 770
Original post by Vinay R.
Hello everybody,

I got offers from:

University College London (BSc Economics)

Warwick (BSc Economics)

King's College London (Bsc Economics & Management)

Which one is the best choice and why?

Thanks in advance
Vinay

I would say UCL/Warwick for straight econ over King's for E & M. Then most people would probably say UCL over Warwick, there's not much difference between them in terms of reputation or graduate prospects but UCL's maybe slightly better. Also depends if you want to/can afford to live in London. I've firmed Warwick though so I'd say choose Warwick! :biggrin:
Reply 771
Only about 6 months to go now everyone!!!!!! :biggrin: I can't wait if no one can tell :wink:
Reply 772
I always thought Warwick was better than UCL for straight
Econ
Reply 773
Hey guys,
I applied in Warwick for MSc Management september entry 2015. I currently have an upper second class in aerospace technology.
What are my chances of getting an offer at this stage considering many people apply early on?
firming warwick for law! :smile:
anyone from singapore here?
Conditional Msc Interdisciplinary Mathematics
How easy do you guys think it would be to switch from International Management to just Management during the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 777
Someone is torn between his insurance choice

UCL or Warwick for straight econ

any comments would be appreciated
Just got an offer for Law with Social sciences!! :smile: it's definitely my first choice. Does anyone have any idea about what's good accommodation? :smile: I've heard Rootes is really sociable!
Reply 779
Original post by shann_ng
Just got an offer for Law with Social sciences!! :smile: it's definitely my first choice. Does anyone have any idea about what's good accommodation? :smile: I've heard Rootes is really sociable!

Hey congrats. A question, how long did it take them to send you the offer?

Quick Reply

Latest