Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry) Watch

jakobk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Stark95)
Thanks Should I email them ?
I emailed them about in december and they haven't replied yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
FrancisKang
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Stark95)
Thanks Should I email them ?
Just try calling! Works better than email directly. You can imagine how many emails they need to respond to a day and how messy their mailbox would look. Maybe sending an email of request after calling would be more efficient.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vinay R.
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello everybody,

I got offers from:

• University College London (BSc Economics)
  • Warwick (BSc Economics)
  • King's College London (Bsc Economics & Management)

Which one is the best choice and why?

Thanks in advance
Vinay
HBS_34
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Vinay R.)
Hello everybody,

I got offers from:

• University College London (BSc Economics)
  • Warwick (BSc Economics)
  • King's College London (Bsc Economics & Management)

Which one is the best choice and why?

Thanks in advance
Vinay
I would say UCL/Warwick for straight econ over King's for E & M. Then most people would probably say UCL over Warwick, there's not much difference between them in terms of reputation or graduate prospects but UCL's maybe slightly better. Also depends if you want to/can afford to live in London. I've firmed Warwick though so I'd say choose Warwick!
Hmht
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Only about 6 months to go now everyone!!!!!! I can't wait if no one can tell
AQUF42
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I always thought Warwick was better than UCL for straight
Econ
omar4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys,
I applied in Warwick for MSc Management september entry 2015. I currently have an upper second class in aerospace technology.
What are my chances of getting an offer at this stage considering many people apply early on?
dreamstakeflight
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
firming warwick for law!
anyone from singapore here?
MuchWeary
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Conditional Msc Interdisciplinary Mathematics
milkberries
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How easy do you guys think it would be to switch from International Management to just Management during the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
AQUF42
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Someone is torn between his insurance choice

UCL or Warwick for straight econ

any comments would be appreciated
shann_ng
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just got an offer for Law with Social sciences!! it's definitely my first choice. Does anyone have any idea about what's good accommodation? I've heard Rootes is really sociable!
omar4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shann_ng)
Just got an offer for Law with Social sciences!! it's definitely my first choice. Does anyone have any idea about what's good accommodation? I've heard Rootes is really sociable!
Hey congrats. A question, how long did it take them to send you the offer?
shann_ng
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by omar4)
Hey congrats. A question, how long did it take them to send you the offer?
Thank you! and ages, I applied like 20th of November. I think Warwick are known for giving really late offers/replies! Have you applied for law too?
omar4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you! and ages, I applied like 20th of November. I think Warwick are known for giving really late offers/replies! Have you applied for law too?
Whoa, thats too long. Ah no, I applied in MSc Management, 2 days ago lol. Was just wondering how long they take to get back.
Do you have any idea, whether applying now would decrease my chances since many people apply early on.
shann_ng
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by omar4)
Whoa, thats too long. Ah no, I applied in MSc Management, 2 days ago lol. Was just wondering how long they take to get back.
Do you have any idea, whether applying now would decrease my chances since many people apply early on.
2 days ago?! have you not missed the deadline? and I think it would slightly in all honesty, but in the same sense as Warwick gives out offers really late so it isn't too bad! How come you've only just applied?
omar4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
2 days ago?! have you not missed the deadline? and I think it would slightly in all honesty, but in the same sense as Warwick gives out offers really late so it isn't too bad! How come you've only just applied?
The deadline for my course is 31st July apparently. I did apply in Canada on time, in January but that was for Aerospace Engineering. Plan changed and I'm going to do Master's in Management so I wasted some time with the applications for Canada.
shann_ng
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by omar4)
The deadline for my course is 31st July apparently. I did apply in Canada on time, in January but that was for Aerospace Engineering. Plan changed and I'm going to do Master's in Management so I wasted some time with the applications for Canada.
Oh in that case it should be fine then, good luck with your application, hopefully you get in!
omar4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh in that case it should be fine then, good luck with your application, hopefully you get in!
Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, which other universities have you applied to?
shann_ng
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by omar4)
Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, which other universities have you applied to?
Leeds, Birmingham, Leicester and Kings (but got rejected) what about you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (224)
72.49%
Jeremy Hunt (85)
27.51%

Watched Threads