Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    which one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Which one did you buy?
    the age verify uk one. It works in pubs but not places with pro bouncers though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    i have one from phatism.com it works sometimes. Cost me £10
    I used to use one from there.

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion if you are asked for ID all the time you are too young to be going out. Even people who are over the legal age for whatever get asked for ID sometimes but they simply hand over real ID so probelm solved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    To those of you under 18, like me, do you find you have to use I.D when you go out? I live in London and bouncers won't accept any I.D except driving licenses so I borrow my older sisters (she looks quite like me and is 22). Anyone else have problems like this? Or is it easy to get in where you live? Discuss.
    I bought a fake id when I was under age, like you it never worked at clubs and bars. However it worked in buying booze at restuarants and at the off license. My friend used to piss themselves with laugther tho, when I used to get flicked with it at bars and clubs, and one evn wrote in my 18th birthday card from her~and I quote "Thank god your 18 now Kuz, so you can throw that piece of **** you call an ID in the bin, because I even get embarrsed for you when you get it out!" Good thing for me was that I rarely got ID'ed when I was under age

ReputationRep:
    I look younger than my age and get ID'd all the time. Except for on my 18th birthday, when I was carrying a big present. I did lots of things that depended on my age, I bought an 18 DVD, bought alcohol, the works and not one person asked for it- i've been asked a billion times since. I've always been curious as to whether carrying a big present would work for other people.. So if anyone wants to try it, remember to report back!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.