OASC interview - questions for the board Watch

cheesypieces
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello all,

I've got OASC coming up in the near future, and have been trying to think of questions for the 'is there anything you'd like to ask us?' bit at the end of the interview. As I have researched the role I'm applying for to death, there is literally nothing that I want to know that I haven't already found the answer to.

My question to the forum then: is it best to (a) tell them that I know everything I wanted to know, or words to that effect; or (b) think of some bone question to ask just to sound interested?

Let me know your thoughts!
AlphaTango
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cheesypieces)
Hello all,

I've got OASC coming up in the near future, and have been trying to think of questions for the 'is there anything you'd like to ask us?' bit at the end of the interview. As I have researched the role I'm applying for to death, there is literally nothing that I want to know that I haven't already found the answer to.

My question to the forum then: is it best to (a) tell them that I know everything I wanted to know, or words to that effect; or (b) think of some bone question to ask just to sound interested?

Let me know your thoughts!
You don't have any questions so don't try and forcefully make one up. I had nothing to ask when i went through!
cheesypieces
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by AlphaTango)
You don't have any questions so don't try and forcefully make one up. I had nothing to ask when i went through!
Sounds good to me. Thanks!
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had the same concerns but the same issue as AT.

I dressed mine up as "I did have questions, but they've been covered in our conversation".

Obviously that only works if there has been a bit of back and forth between you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (546)
37.73%
No - but I will (113)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (100)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (688)
47.55%

Watched Threads