Sleeve tattoos Watch

Guy Secretan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Why do so many people have these nowadays do you guys think they look good. Personally I don't like them.
Balloon Baboon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Guy Secretan)
...Personally I don't like them.
Because they like them?
iammeyouareyou
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
People see tattoos as a form of 'self-expression' which is why so many people probably have them. Others just like the way they look and some get them as part of a current trend.

Personally, I think that tattoo sleeves can look really good sometimes. I've seen some amazing ones but others not so much...
Balloon Baboon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by iammeyouareyou)
People see tattoos as a form of 'self-expression' which is why so many people probably have them. Others just like the way they look and some get them as part of a current trend.

Personally, I think that tattoo sleeves can look really good sometimes. I've seen some amazing ones but others not so much...

Indeed. I have seen some horrendous sleeves, but equally some amazing ones too!
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I personally think sleeve tattoos look great, especially those done with a sci fi or horror theme.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Balloon Baboon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Spock's Socks)
I personally think sleeve tattoos look great, especially those done with a sci fi or horror theme.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm wanting a sleeve. But I haven't decided on an arm or legs sleeve. Choices, choices
iammeyouareyou
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lee R)
I'm wanting a sleeve. But I haven't decided on an arm or legs sleeve. Choices, choices
Maybe think of it in terms of the long-run. Legs are easier to hide than arms if you're working in a professional environment. Imagine if you couldn't role your sleeves up, at work, in summer because you had tattoos.
Balloon Baboon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by iammeyouareyou)
Maybe think of it in terms of the long-run. Legs are easier to hide than arms if you're working in a professional environment. Imagine if you couldn't role your sleeves up, at work, in summer because you had tattoos.

This is true. I'm thinking full colour candy skull surrounded by flowers for my left leg. And for my right, candy-owl with full colour tree
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (139)
38.08%
No - but I will (21)
5.75%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (179)
49.04%

Watched Threads