The Student Room Group

LNAT 2015 Entry

Hi guys, since I can't find any threads on the LNAT admissions test for Law, I thought I'd create one.

Who's sat the LNAT yet? Your thoughts on it? And have you received any offers from LNAT universities yet?

Personally, mine is on the 6th November :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hey,has anyone on here sat the LNAT yet? If so,I wanted to know if the essay topics touch upon the ones mentioned in the practice tests on the website. My test is in a week and I'm freaking out. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :smile:
Reply 2
Stressed. Sat the exam. Thought it went well.

Hoping for the best.

But only time will tell :-)
Reply 3
Sat it today. Essay went awful, ran out of time when writing my conclusion. Let's wait and see

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys i need lnat help,

What resources do you recommend e.g: books to prepare.

Thanks in advance
Sup guys,

I took the test last year so you can ask me anything and I will try to answer as best I can. I'm doing it again this year as I didn't get the grades I was hoping for to get me into my first choice!

I look forward to providing assistance :smile:
Hiya,

I sat the LNAT in October, and have now been offered a place for law, thankfully. I wouldn't stress because it's not like you can really study for it or anything.

If you are inclined to prepare, I would recommend "Practice & Pass: LNAT". This is a very good book, containing multiple examples of the types of questions which you will be asked and many essay examples and advice on how to structure the essay. The book will give you a good idea of what you should expect from the LNAT.
[h="1"]
Reply 7
The Pearson LNAT website has a LNAT simulator that you can download. Really helpful when you need some timed practice and want to get a feel of the setup and layout of the test.
Does anyone know how highly uni's (particularly Glasgow) regard the LNAT? Freaking out because mine is this week and I don't think it's going to go well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by catherine1345
Does anyone know how highly uni's (particularly Glasgow) regard the LNAT? Freaking out because mine is this week and I don't think it's going to go well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey! i did my LNAT last friday and i really felt like i had completely and truly flopped it, like you know when you just KNOW you've done badly
BUT glasgow gave me an offer today!! so don't panic, just try your best :smile:
Aww well done that's so good!was it a conditional? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww well done that's so good!was it a conditional? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you! and yeah, AAA :/ just gotta work super hard now haha x
took the test earlier today, went fine! for anyone who's wondering about exam questions, as I did before I took mine, the three exam questions I got were- democracy and UK, Legalisation of unharmful drugs and student grades from less well of groups- ethnic minorities...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I sat the LNAT quite a while ago and I did okaaaay I scored 25/42 but I think the essay went well - it was about whether or not we should scientifically clone humans - although when I think back I think I sounded very pompous in the conclusions as I was rushing for time.... cringey.

Anyway, I received (and have just firmed) a conditional offer from Glasgow on AAA so don't stress :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending