BDO First Round Interview Watch

fineas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I have an interview coming up for BDO financial services graduate scheme 2015 intake. Just wondering if anyone has attended one of these and know what questions/type of questions they would ask ? I know it's competency based but other than that I couldn't find much info. Thanks !
spyda666
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am also wondering this, my friend had an interview there last year so i have asked him and he is getting back to me and i will let you know!! would you mind telling me what uni/experience you had previous to landing the interview at BDO?? Cheers!!
asimc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello

I just wanted to ask how long it took for BDO to reply to your online tests?

I did my tests on Thursday and still waiting whether i have an interview or not.
bankonthis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by asimc)
Hello

I just wanted to ask how long it took for BDO to reply to your online tests?

I did my tests on Thursday and still waiting whether i have an interview or not.
What program did you apply? I applied for grad m&a and haven't had any news for a month now

Posted from TSR Mobile
bankonthis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fineas)
Hi I have an interview coming up for BDO financial services graduate scheme 2015 intake. Just wondering if anyone has attended one of these and know what questions/type of questions they would ask ? I know it's competency based but other than that I couldn't find much info. Thanks !
Hey, any chance of you knowing the progress of their grad scheme for m&a. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (249)
38.97%
No - but I will (44)
6.89%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.36%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (299)
46.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed