how can I stop procrastinating?! Watch

TheFailingNerd
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm like a level 100 procrastinater. I've literally put off all my homework for a-levels until now. I feel like I've tried everything!! Anyone have any tips? Pleeeaaaseee!!!!
clearlygeeky
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
that is so me lol.

I think going to the library after sixth form/college is a good idea and getting your work done then being able to relax at home.

What i do is i just do bits of work when i feel like it and then as a reward i watch my favourite show or watch a movie. it's always good to reward yourself, it helps. Another thing you can do is put up inspirational quotes near your study area so when you do procrastinate its just there motivating you.
Hannzzaaa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Honestly as an anxious person I am your opposite but you're just like my brother. To be honest I slapped him, told him to get a life and that if in ten years he wanted to be a homeless dustbin man then he was going the right way about it. It worked!! It's down to you if you really want to change then you have to do the work. There's no secret, it's dull and terrible but it's what you have to do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (212)
39.41%
No - but I will (38)
7.06%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.69%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (252)
46.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed