Turn on thread page Beta

this thing is driving me mad gah, someone else finish it!

ww.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/viridian.php - i'm crap and cant post links

ReputationRep:
    www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/viridian.php

ReputationRep:
    ooo exciting

<waits for it to load>

show off

phew done it, bloody hell it was worse than the first one!

ReputationRep:
    no time to play it - the objective is to leave the room or something?

(Original post by TheWolf)
    no time to play it - the objective is to leave the room or something?
    yep, it involves lots of clicking around randomly, do the crimson room first and then do this one if you havent seen it before.

ahh enough procrastination, two essays for tuesday gah!

ReputationRep:
    The end was bloody frightening.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't know about this one

ReputationRep:
    Anybody got any hints for this?

ReputationRep:
    Damn I accidently closed the prog and now I can't get the lighter from under the bin!

ReputationRep:
    You have to look inside the bin first, and get the stuff inside.

Finished at last.

If you want any help then:

http://www.absforums.com/index.php?s...ic=20086&st=90

ReputationRep:
    I'm out now. I had problems getting the lighter from under bin - no matter how many times I clicked! Weird game. I like the first one more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    I'm out now. I had problems getting the lighter from under bin - no matter how many times I clicked! Weird game. I like the first one more.
    for some random reason you gotta view the paper with the hair, before you can get lighter from under bin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Anybody got any hints for this?
    WARNING....LINK TAKES YOU TO A WALKTHROUGH!! Don't look unless you're desperate....

http://nordinho.com/article.php/20040423195656465

ReputationRep:
    i recorded the backwards voice you hear when you click on the bule door and I reversed it and you get some weird scary voice saying somthing. I can't quite make out what it says

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    for some random reason you gotta view the paper with the hair, before you can get lighter from under bin.
    Ahhhhh ... well I just did lots of random stuff hoping that I would eventually be able to lift the bin up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Ahhhhh ... well I just did lots of random stuff hoping that I would eventually be able to lift the bin up!
    me too, and yep i got the bin up the first time and then closed the browser before coming back and starting over, resulting in same prob as yourself. But I got mad and sneaked a peek at the walkthrough, thankfully it explained it!

ReputationRep:
    Something about "must go" and "die" or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    me too, and yep i got the bin up the first time and then closed the browser before coming back and starting over, resulting in same prob as yourself. But I got mad and sneaked a peek at the walkthrough, thankfully it explained it!
    I just hope he doesn't make another one! I hate it yet I can't resist playing the game :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 2, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.