Ask the Official University of Bedfordshire Rep Watch

University of Bedfordshire
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi
If you have any questions about the University of Bedfordshire, then you can ask them here and we will be happy to help.
Kind regards
University of Bedfordshire Official Rep.
hasan1997akhtar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In order to study law at bedfordshire would my subject choices be accepted as Im doping English lit drama and theatre studies and photography and if so how many ucas points or grades would I Need to get approx ? Thanks in Advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kiki4444
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello I have been accepted to join beds uni ( Luton campus) to do adult nursing)but before I make my final decision I would like to know where abouts my placements would be please and a rough idea of the timetable please .I live in HENLOW beds and this would help me make my decision :0) many thanks x
Lorette4
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Kiki, I've also been offered a place at Beds Uni for Adult Nursing too. Our host county for the luton campus is Bedfordshire, so our placements will be based around Bedford, Biggleswade, Flitwick and so on... Teaching timetables are suppose to be between Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm but timetables for placements is based on where your placement is. Hope this helps. Lorette!
Kiki4444
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lorette4)
Hi Kiki, I've also been offered a place at Beds Uni for Adult Nursing too. Our host county for the luton campus is Bedfordshire, so our placements will be based around Bedford, Biggleswade, Flitwick and so on... Teaching timetables are suppose to be between Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm but timetables for placements is based on where your placement is. Hope this helps. Lorette!

Hey lorette
Many thanks for you reply! Well done for ur place at uni! Your reply is very helpful thank u, I Will hopefully see you in September 2015!:0)
Foreversuzy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I run a local business and I'm looking for some motivated people who are looking for a part time income. This would be a perfect opportunity for students to earn some money around their studies, but I'm not sure of the best way to advertise directly to the student community. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
University of Bedfordshire
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Foreversuzy)
Hi, I run a local business and I'm looking for some motivated people who are looking for a part time income. This would be a perfect opportunity for students to earn some money around their studies, but I'm not sure of the best way to advertise directly to the student community. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Foreversuzy,

The best thing to do is contact T: +44 (0)1582 489293
E: [email protected].

Univeristy of Bedfordshire TSR Team
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I wonder if the beds in the accommodation are good. I should hope so, BEDford University.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bedfordshire
    Undergraduate Open Day - Luton Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
    Undergraduate Open Day - Bedford Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
    Undergraduate Open Day - Luton Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 3 Jul '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.8%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (700)
47.43%

Watched Threads