long distances Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey All ,

Just wanting your opinions i met my Girlfriend whilst at uni.I live 4 hours by train apart we both work we see each other pretty much every 3 weeks or 4 weeks for two days. She keeps saying shes planning to move down but she never wants to talk about it and recently i feel like it me making all the effort like im constently messaging her and making the effort i seem to put her before everything were i feel like im last on her list. I Admit i do have trust issue nearly in every relationship iv been messed about so i do find it hard to trust but sometimes if feel like it only me saying how i feel about her. iv tried to tell her how i feel and she says i am consetenlyy on at her about it she says she cant cope and then says maybe she will leave it? but never ends it. then also theres a few other issues as i said i find it hard to trust i dont have twiiter and instagram where as she has both private also all her facebook posts private, It makes me feel like shes up to no good and i know she prob not but it makes me question it i also wrote on her facebook i love you and she said why are you telling the whole world i just dont know what to do because i love her but i feel anything i do or say is wrong.

Sorry if there is bad pun and spelling ( i have mild dylexia i did try )
Jayne7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Anonymous,

The problem is in how you value yourself.... Do you feel that you are 10 out of 10 and deserve the best? An easy way to find out is to say certain statements as if they should be true (eg. I deserve the best. I am lovable etc), if you feel a tweek, as if feels untrue then there are things personally and internally that you can work on to be everything you want to be.

Also, once you upgrade yourself and how you feel about you internally, the tendancy is to find that people around youinteract with you better and the world around you in relation to you, seems to change for the better also.

I work with helping people reach their potential and offer students special rates and special support.

If you like what I've advised you so far I can offer you a free 15 min Skype call to help you further.

The email on this forum is dedicated to students and gets my priority.

And you can find me at newwavenewmind

warmest wishes

(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey All ,

Just wanting your opinions i met my Girlfriend whilst at uni.I live 4 hours by train apart we both work we see each other pretty much every 3 weeks or 4 weeks for two days. She keeps saying shes planning to move down but she never wants to talk about it and recently i feel like it me making all the effort like im constently messaging her and making the effort i seem to put her before everything were i feel like im last on her list. I Admit i do have trust issue nearly in every relationship iv been messed about so i do find it hard to trust but sometimes if feel like it only me saying how i feel about her. iv tried to tell her how i feel and she says i am consetenlyy on at her about it she says she cant cope and then says maybe she will leave it? but never ends it. then also theres a few other issues as i said i find it hard to trust i dont have twiiter and instagram where as she has both private also all her facebook posts private, It makes me feel like shes up to no good and i know she prob not but it makes me question it i also wrote on her facebook i love you and she said why are you telling the whole world i just dont know what to do because i love her but i feel anything i do or say is wrong.

Sorry if there is bad pun and spelling ( i have mild dylexia i did try )
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
Long distances can work if you are both willing and, imo, you have an end goal when you will be together.

It sounds like she's losing interest, in all honesty. You sound a bit full on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (477)
38.22%
No - but I will (95)
7.61%
No - I don't want to (87)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (589)
47.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise