The Student Room Group

Most repped members on The Student Room: Nov 2014

Scroll to see replies

only bragging rights :confused:

im only here for the monies :colone:
Reply 181
Well isn't this cute.

You should send them all a sticker through the post as well.
No one reps me it is not fair :,(
Jesus TSRHQ, why even do this to yourself. :facepalm2:
Thank you kind person x.
Very well, I see how it is TSR :colonhash:
Original post by Maid Marian
I'm actually really tough in rl.

Every account of you I've heard from those who have actually met you describe you as extremely timid, nervous, short and (literally) clinging to those you find the least intimidating as well as possibly displaying the most Hufflepuff characteristics as it humanly possible.

The only person you're convincing that you're alpha is, well, yourself. But the track history of your opinion of yourself would suggest that you don't believe that in the slightest.

:yy:
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Every account of you I've heard from those who have actually met you describe you as extremely timid, nervous, short and (literally) clinging to those you find the least intimidating as well as possibly displaying the most Hufflepuff characteristics as it humanly possible.

The only person you're convincing that you're alpha is, well, yourself. But the track history of your opinion of yourself would suggest that you don't believe that in the slightest.

:yy:

I'm only having some fun, please leave me alone :sad: :dong:
Reply 188
genuinely horrified i made the top 20
displaying the most Hufflepuff characteristics

Lol.

PRSOM (I tried to help you into the top 50 "interesting" members brah)..
Original post by cole-slaw
Nov 1st: Saturday
Nov 2nd: Sunday

All this tells us is who has nothing better to do than post on TSR at the weekend...

Half term tho
Thank you other kind person X.
Reply 192
Please don't flatter yourself. Only once I'm in the top ten of TSR's rep list would that truly be satisfied. :rolleyes:

I also wasn't aware the amount of time I sunk into trying to genuinely help you and give you some sound, patient advice is paid in thanks along the lines of insulting me and insinuating I have a hungry ego.

As always, my advice to you (and to anyone seeking to give you advice) is that you genuinely need to seek professional help. Being forced into it will only cause you to further retreat from anything they can do for you. Once you realise that those around you can only assist you with your problems and that the onus is on you to solve them - by means of being willing to actually seek such help - will you become the person you want to be.

Original post by Maid Marian
I'm not flattering myself :no:

I appreciated every piece of advice you gave me. I couldn't follow it because I neither want nor need a professional. :no: As I have told you numerous times, but you keep jumping at me anyway. I am not trying to insult you either, it is the only reason I can think of as to why you'd have a go at me, to make yourself feel better. :redface:

I know I'm not an alpha, and I wasn't trying to be mean to Viva. I was joking around. It's alright for everyone else to do it, but when I do it, suddenly it's not okay.

But that's because I'm Marian and it's fashionable to put me down. :dontknow:

guys pls
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Yeah...now we all want to know...

187 reps, ha I beat you, 198.

I've finally come to understand life
Through staring blankly at my navel
Original post by AzY-
only bragging rights :confused:

im only here for the monies :colone:

Oh are you now? I am the monies. Lets go and make beautiful cash together :sexface: :P

Oooh also could we tone it down a lil please :smile:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Ohhh I see, yes :smile:

Original post by TornadoGR4
no1curr

ffs stop repping me you eejits I'm going higher up the wall of shame :grumble:
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
ffs stop repping me you eejits I'm going higher up the wall of shame :grumble:

:colone:
Original post by de_monies
Oh are you now? I am the monies. Lets go and make beautiful cash together :sexface: :P

Oooh also could we tone it down a lil please :smile:

Do you have a list of most reported/warned members somewhere, too?

It'd be awesome seeing me first on that list. :tongue:
How often is this updated? I've got a lot more reps since this was posted. Obviously this matters hugely.
Original post by RFowler
How often is this updated? I've got a lot more reps since this was posted. Obviously this matters hugely.

Next update coming on Thursday. I'm glad everyone is on board with the enormous significance of this chart.

Quick Reply

Latest