The Student Room Group

Most repped members on The Student Room: Nov 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fullofsurprises
Don't take on. I admire Bear but probably not in the ways he really wants. Apart from anything, Bear is OK. :console:

Do you believe we can make a beneficial change to our world? I am honestly curious. :smile:
Woow I am joint 12th, my PHD in cake baking and interpretive dance really helped.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 283
Original post by TornadoGR4
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1
Page 1

Posts past the first page tend to be recycling information from previous posts.
We get that it's likely disproportionate; there are genuine reasons though.
I'm 26th! How is that possible?
Original post by shooks
No-one's won anything just yet - I'll be updating this all through November, with November's winner announced on 1 December.

How can you check which place you're in?
Yet another testament to my inability to spend my life productively
Original post by shooks
Time for another update...here's the rep table from first thing this morning.

Quick reminder: this shows the number of times a member's posts have been repped in November so far. At the end of the month, the top-ranked member on the table will have all their rep points from November doubled! Make great posts and see your ranking rise... :smile:

10 'Top as it stands

those just outside the top 10

Uh oh, I climb higher on the wall of shame. Need to stop posting sarcy remarks on the first pages :emo:
Reply 288
Original post by shooks
Time for another update...here's the rep table from first thing this morning.

Quick reminder: this shows the number of times a member's posts have been repped in November so far. At the end of the month, the top-ranked member on the table will have all their rep points from November doubled!

This makes no sense. You're ranking members by the discrete number of reps they have - because that apparently is the best way to count things - but as a "prize", you're doubling the number of rep points.
Climbing higher up the wall of shame. I really need to get out more.
Original post by Fatimah21
How can you check which place you're in?

I'll update the top 50 twice a week - so if you've made it into the chart you'll get quoted in by me.
Original post by shooks
I'll update the top 50 twice a week - so if you've made it into the chart you'll get quoted in by me.

The angry rabble will not stop shouting unless you only acknowledge their superiority in university advice rep. Perhaps offering double-rep for any posts helping Oxbridge candidates will appease these elite few?
Ooh...it's tight at the top. Just two reps between our top two, Chlorophile and Kaiju, and lots of other people well-placed to catch them up.

Did you make the top 50? Next update coming on Tuesday.

10 'Top as it stands

(edited 9 years ago)
Sophie has over taken me within a week!

We are NOT friends. :biggrin:
Original post by shooks
Ooh...it's tight at the top. Just two reps between our top two, Chlorophile and Kaiju, and lots of other people well-placed to catch them up.

10 'Top as it stands

Not quite sure what this means. It looks like there are some names wrong on the top 10. Some of them don't match up with the top 10 list in the spoiler. The number of reps matches, but the names don't.
Original post by shooks

10 'Top as it stands

Is there any way for me to like...never get quoted on this thread ever again?
Smh I'm happy with 100 rep points in a month let alone 100 reps in two weeks

My wit and sarcasm is clearly off point
Original post by Precious Illusions

No, you're trapped.
Original post by Precious Illusions

Yes of course - but you'll miss the secret party we're going to have on page 28.
Original post by RFowler
Not quite sure what this means. It looks like there are some names wrong on the top 10. Some of them don't match up with the top 10 list in the spoiler. The number of reps matches, but the names don't.

Argh - good spot. It was the quote list that was wrong - the table was right. Updated now.

Quick Reply

Latest