MBA @ Newcastle University ( Business School ) Looking for a roommate or a flat Watch

vineetgiri007
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hey guys ..So just recieved my unconditional offer for the 2015-2016 batch of MBA at newcastle univ and honestly quite pumped about it So I havent studied abroad before and this is my first time ..not quite sure what would be best to live in university campus or rent my own place ..experienced ppl do chip in ,comments and opinions much appreciated ..and yes if anyone is also looking for a flatmate do get in touch may be we could rent a nice pad cheers
schmuur
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by vineetgiri007)
hey guys ..So just recieved my unconditional offer for the 2015-2016 batch of MBA at newcastle univ and honestly quite pumped about it So I havent studied abroad before and this is my first time ..not quite sure what would be best to live in university campus or rent my own place ..experienced ppl do chip in ,comments and opinions much appreciated ..and yes if anyone is also looking for a flatmate do get in touch may be we could rent a nice pad cheers

I see this post is relatively old but... are you still looking for a roommate? I don't actually have my offer yet from Newcastle but once and if I do it would be unconditional so you wouldn't need to worry about me dropping out on you in August cause I don't have the grades.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (386)
37.22%
No - but I will (80)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (72)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (499)
48.12%

Watched Threads