The Student Room Group

The Uni Study Thread Mark IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SecretDuck
Has anyone got the situation where the same question popped up from the problem sets in the exam, but in the problem sets, it was all one question and in the exam, it was split in three subquestions?

I just got a bit confused in my latest exam, where do I end each subquestion. I've done the same process and got the same answer in the textbook and my notes.

I think you'll probably still get the same amount of marks as if you had split it up properly.
Original post by rayquaza17
I think you'll probably still get the same amount of marks as if you had split it up properly.

Thank you :smile:
The boy is going off to America for 10 days on Tuesday and I've started to feel really insecure like he'll go and find some American girl and forget about me :sad: Exams probably aren't helping, nor the fact I've been so worried about him and his family the past few weeks

:sad2:
Ugh I wish I'd just decided to submit my dissertation in May :frown: I have the whole summer with dissertation work on my mind. I need to get motivated.
Am ****ting myself atm. I've got four courseworks to hand in in 2 weeks and I'm nowhere near done. And I'm freaking out about no longer being a student in 2 weeks :frown:

Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Lost all motivation to study after messing up an exam :frown:

Aww What happened? :hugs:
In my 1st and 2nd year, I used to have the problem of not enough words for my coursework. I now have the problem of too many words for my coursework. I guess this is the problem with actually studying.
Exam is tomorrow, I'm feeling quite sick with nerves already, hopefully it won't get in the way (too much) of my revision. Ugh, I'm so nervous :frown: thank god it's over after tomorrow.
Exam stress is bringing my eczema out on my hands, if it carries on I won't even be able to hold a pen to write my exams :/
Defo need this spoiling but ...

Spoiler

Forgot all my forms of ID to my exam this morning, didn't realise 'til I was nearly there and didn't have time to go back. Had to happen on the morning of the most difficult module I take, agh. Luckily I found my sixth form ID card and they accepted that as proof, thank God the chief examiner was so nice.
Back at uni so I don't have an excuse not to work on my dissertation, except I'm finding the thought of only having this to do quite demoralising, I'd actually relish having a seminar to go to now.
Original post by Slowbro93
Defo need this spoiling but ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by paniking_and_not_revising
Am ****ting myself atm. I've got four courseworks to hand in in 2 weeks and I'm nowhere near done. And I'm freaking out about no longer being a student in 2 weeks :frown:

Aww What happened? :hugs:

Just always leave it leave, and this time I think i pushed it and left it a little to late, thus had a bad exam :frown: i've pulled myself together a little but i'm not used to coping with stress and I was stressed to the point where I felt physically sick :/

Good luck on course works!
Dissertation starts today :work:

Don't have any time for long sessions this week, have lots of shifts at work and other stuff going on, but hoping I will get a decent amount done on the lit review
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Just always leave it leave, and this time I think i pushed it and left it a little to late, thus had a bad exam :frown: i've pulled myself together a little but i'm not used to coping with stress and I was stressed to the point where I felt physically sick :/

Good luck on course works!

Oh no. Do you have any more exams now?

Yeah I get stressed to the point where I feel sick all the time. First time was in AS Level chemistry exam. I got a U.

Thanks!
Original post by Antifazian
Dissertation starts today :work:

Don't have any time for long sessions this week, have lots of shifts at work and other stuff going on, but hoping I will get a decent amount done on the lit review

good luck, hope you have more success than I've had so far!
Completely underestimated how difficult the exam I had this morning was going to be. It went horrifically and I made the mistake of checking my notes after to see if I got things correct or not, shouldn't have done that. :/
Original post by paniking_and_not_revising
Oh no. Do you have any more exams now?

Yeah I get stressed to the point where I feel sick all the time. First time was in AS Level chemistry exam. I got a U.

Thanks!

I have 6 left and one tomorrow :frown:
I don't usually get very stressed that's why it was so bad! Aw, I had a really crappy first exam but I really hope the other 5 are better!
I've finally started sorting out the notes I made (I had wrote a few notes but they aren't in any order) but its a struggle to motivate myself- I want to handwrite more but that would take forever.
I have my penultimate exam tomorrow :'(

CBA anymore...I am so exhausted mentally

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending