The Student Room Group

Vet Nursing

Hi everyone! I'm planning on studying a level 3 diploma in veterinary nursing next year and I have only recently realised that I need to do a personal statement for it. I am no longer at school and I am struggling to start it. I know that I need to make myself stand out for the college and that it needs to be written and structured in a certain way to make the college want to read on but I am struggling with how to do this and what to write. Does anyone have any resources or websites that could help me or even a sample of a personal statement that I could have a look at that would give me an idea? Thank you :-)
Reply 1
Hey :redface:

I've just submitted my UCAS application for Veterinary Nursing degrees, so whilst I don't know of any resources or websites, I'm more than happy to help with your statement:redface:

Also, I don't know whether the college websites will be the same, but on some Uni websites in the course overview section it lists some things they look for in candidates and this helped me when writing mine!

Hope this helps! Feel free to PM me if you do want help:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending