The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well done, that's brilliant news :biggrin: I had similar success, my English Literature (AQA A) being remarked from an A to an A* :smile:
calcium878
Well done, that's brilliant news :biggrin: I had similar success, my English Literature (AQA A) being remarked from an A to an A* :smile:

It saddens me to hear from so many people that an A grade isn't deemed good enough by the person.
Reply 3
calcium878

what?!
whats confusing about that ?
Reply 5
lil_groovy_dude
whats confusing about that ?

Sluthail :hello:
brimstone
Sluthail :hello:

alfie :love:

will be on MSN in about 15 mins :ninja:

Congrats OP :biggrin: were your grades originally A's? :smile:
Widowmaker
It saddens me to hear from so many people that an A grade isn't deemed good enough by the person.

That's right. Ignore my post.
Widowmaker

To be fair, I didn't expect mine to increase, it was mainly to get rid of those nagging "What if...?" feelings I may have had later on. I only had once chance, so just thought "Ah, what the heck I might aswell", and signed the paper. If the mark hadn't changed, I'd have still been happy with the grade, and knowing it was the one I deserved.
Reply 9
yeh they were A's before. Eng lang was a surprise but history i thought i would get a* becuase it was my strongest subject, so I'm glad I do now.

AND ... it will also get me onto the gifted and talented thing at my college. Its a long story but my statistics paper, got a C in it (couldn't get higher, it was just a random extra set one did for a an extra grade), yeh well it made my avg grade fall below 7 but now its above it and i think i'm on the list.
hmm i got a A in english language and never bothere dot get it changed..i was too worried about i tbeing taken down did your school encourage ur retake?
Well done! I got a B in Latin and an A in ICT but didn't want to risk losing money... and I can live with them.
how long do remarks take to come through mine got sent away two days ago i only got BB in science when teachers expected me to get AA so that been sent away as it only one mark of AA
Wednesday 20th September was the deadline for remarks as far as I knew :s:
Most differ by boards or something as my science has just gone
Which exam board was it on?
AQA it was sent off on the 27th
The AQA Website said the 20th September was the deadline :confused:
is that for priority remark? :redface:
ok im as confussed as you then if it gets remarked it does if it doesnt it doesnt nothing can be done now

Latest