Bullied and Victimised at Work Badly.... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi all,

Some help/advice/guidance needed if possible.... Basically I work for a small company and have done for about 2.5 years. Nothing there is particularly run smoothly (especially HR) there is a massive blame culture there and morale is horrendous! Anyway I am personally victimised and bullying and it is not only me that notices it, others do too... My manager can only help me as much as he can, he is also preparing a case as Senior Management are bullying him too (I should have mentioned its always me and him)..

I get the blame for things not my fault, I get humiliated in front of everyone, I get meeting requests for the next day titled "problems"... I don't sleep at night, I am constantly stressed out and I don't feel like I can be there anymore! I raised it with HR once (who is related to the CEO -- Person who bullies me) and nothing got done...

I left work early today as I feel horrendous anyway, but I don't feel I can go back (especially not tomorrow) -- What Can I do? I am so low
indigobluesss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wait... the CEO bullies you too? But that's awful dude, no one should be made to feel like that ;_;

Well your well-being is of utmost importance so I think you should talk to a third party about the bullying that's going on, maybe it'll help relieve the stress.

About the problem, isn't there anyone in power (who can make changes) than can cause your bullying to stop?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Just quit seriously..

Bullying will always damage the person and you do not want to be seeking a psycharist dont you? I was bullied in school and i have still not have recovered to the pain from them ****ing *******s.

So yeah quit besides there are other jobs even if it takes you 10 years to find another one. Think about your health and wellbeing please.
DErasmus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Quit or Learn to Be Aggressive. No one picks on the aggressive person.
Captain Jack
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi all,

Some help/advice/guidance needed if possible.... Basically I work for a small company and have done for about 2.5 years. Nothing there is particularly run smoothly (especially HR) there is a massive blame culture there and morale is horrendous! Anyway I am personally victimised and bullying and it is not only me that notices it, others do too... My manager can only help me as much as he can, he is also preparing a case as Senior Management are bullying him too (I should have mentioned its always me and him)..

I get the blame for things not my fault, I get humiliated in front of everyone, I get meeting requests for the next day titled "problems"... I don't sleep at night, I am constantly stressed out and I don't feel like I can be there anymore! I raised it with HR once (who is related to the CEO -- Person who bullies me) and nothing got done...

I left work early today as I feel horrendous anyway, but I don't feel I can go back (especially not tomorrow) -- What Can I do? I am so low
That sounds awful, poor you At least it sounds like your manager is on your side?
stargirl63
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi all,

OP , you need to leave. I appreciate it is difficult to get jobs etc - but it's really not worth it! I was in a similar job like that about 2 years ago, and I left, BEST DECISION EVER, and I thought I was never going to get another job. I got a job 4 weeks later, in a company I love and I'm still with, hoping to be promoted soon! You can't do this to yourself, work is not your life, and it shouldn't be as so. With my previous job, my mum was worried about me, I used to cry every day, I gained a lot of weight, I dreaded work, the weekends I used to drink heavily, and literally live for 2 days out of the week - what kind of life is that when you hate 5/7 days a week? Please just go!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads